So much has already been posted, I won't repeat it except to say "Amen to all that."
thumbsup thumbsup

I do wonder what makes Kal think that knowledge of his sexual ignorance would lead to the suspicion of his secret. If it's an obvious jump, it isn't obvious to me. Maybe it's something that would be obvious to a Kryptonian, but not to Lois.

I do hope that Kal and Lois think to bring Tek in on the water problem soon. They've got their own little cheering section and co-conspirators in Tek and Riz.

One detail that hasn't yet been mentioned: I'm assuming that you meant the word "pudding" to be a parallel to "meat," "vegetable," and "beverage." In that case, the word which Lois's American brain would have provided would be "dessert" rather than "pudding." A sweet muffin can be a dessert in America, but it can't be a pudding. That's because in America pudding is a specific type of dessert made from milk. It's like a custard. It's served in a bowl and eaten with a spoon like chocolate mousse.

Hmm...sweet toast for breakfast; I wonder what's for lunch.

Like everyone else, I'm on the edge of my seat.

So forget seeing the wonders of Canada. Just get back here soon! wildguy wildguy wildguy

This *is* my happily ever after.