Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hyper

Very intriguing start, Corrina.

The one thing I didn't get was why Lois was wearing regular clothes in the escape pod huh

The pink ooze got all confused at first and I was wondering when you where going to explain it but once the branding-iron came out, it was quite clear. Very civilized thing to do. And she even got taken care of by her new lord and master. Kal sure is a very benevolent man and any human can be grateful to be allowed to be his pet.

Seriously, though, I'm guessing he's trying to protect her, making sure she's not left to rot in the prison. When she got shown her new quarters, I wondered if they would be more plush, with lots of tight, short, fancy garments. And leashes. Never forget the leashes. And the nfic. When there's a leash, there's always an nfic :p

Michael, still torn between twice a week being a good thing as it leaves time for other stuff and a very bad thing since said time will be spent waiting for the update.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.