Originally posted by MetroRhodes:

I feel like a naughty little girl for scaring you all like that. <for shame> I really probably deserve 40 lashes with a wet noodle. You can all take turns... unless you want to take pity on me since I'm sick...
Well I don't think I will take pity on you, only because it was a planned thing............ you can't blame the ending on your illness if you planned it before you got sick.... (unless of course you were talking about some sort of delay in replying to fdk that I was unaware cause I've been busy and only read the story and fdk today...)

(without being an annoying know it all) I sort of remembered in some earlier chapters DJ posted them as
# out of 23 (? or 24)...
so when I saw:
THE END>>>>OR NOT?
I kind of had a clue as to what was going on... and waited till I read the threads before I got angry...

This does not mean I wasn't shocked by the possibility of being left with this and was about to BEG for her to finish it "properly"

I am really impressed with the way you replied to everyone's individual posts DJ, it gives us all hope that what we write here is taken onboard by the writers, and in a way encourages even more feedback... so even if you are sick it will be to your own benefit, and we love you all the more for it as you are struggling through your fever....

As I haven't seen the Adam Sandler movie, I can't comment... BUT
I have loved every minute/Page/paragraph of this story, and even if I may not have posted much feedback, I am chomping at the bit, waiting for chapter. no 24.............

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?