Lois & Clark Forums
Serves me right because I haven't been following this story - being one of those people who likes to have a story complete before I read it. smile And I also need to know Lois is okay at the end of a story and with Clark Kent. (yeah - I know, what can I say.)

Now I've been a DJ fan and so when I saw that this was the last part, I eagerly checked it out. A new Lois and Clark story to look forward to.

But, this turned out to be a deathfic.

Lois was gone. Everything was gone.
c.
Posted By: jwb Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 09:46 AM
huh? mad
Posted By: betty Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 09:49 AM
Hateful hateful end. I was having a lousy day, and now I'm bawling my eyes out. I'm going to be terrified to read anything by you again. You definitely should have posted a warning!!!!

Other than these miserable feelings caused by the end, I can't deny it was an exciting powerful story -- that's why I'm so upset.

You guys are cruel.
Posted By: BJ Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 09:53 AM
grovel
BJ
Posted By: jackiek Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 09:56 AM
Umm, you are coming back to finish this for real right? laugh I know you two love angst and all but come on! You can't just leave us hanging like that.

I'm waiting... smile1

wildguy

Jackie
Posted By: TOC Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 09:56 AM
Ummm... I think I liked the movie better.

Good to see you finish this, though! We haven't seen too much of you on the boards lately, and I'm really glad to see you back. You know I threatened to take back the chocolate eggs I gave you if you didn't give us a happy ending here? Well, you ate the eggs already, didn't you? That's okay, DJ. Have some more chocolate!

[Linked Image]

And welcome back with more LnC fics! I'd love to read some slightly WAFFier ones... but as long as your stories aren't really deathfics (and this one didn't seem that way to me) I'd be glad to see you post almost any new fic! smile

Ann
Posted By: Matrix Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 09:57 AM
peep .................. I was going to try to hold out longer... but I just can't... I really am not THAT mean.

So....

Not done yet - psych!

WAIT!

No seriously, WAIT! Look at "the end"!!!! It has "ellipses" ..... -- did you not see the ellipses!? That was supposed to clue you in that it wasn't really the end!

That and the fact that I didn't do my normal author's notes at the end and the "thank yous"...

<sigh> I'm so mean, I know. I have never written a tank ending before and so I wanted to try my hand at it... but without REALLY writing a true tank ending...

So what I did is pretended to write a tank ending by saying there was only 23 parts when there is actually 24.

There is one more part left!!! I promise. It has been written all along. It is actually in Sue's capable hands right now, as we speak, getting a beta. <g> Fear not gentle readers! Don't kill me yet (or you won't get a chance to read it)....

DJ - <who runs away before they can catch her...>
Posted By: Sue S. Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 09:57 AM
You saw how it said "The End" and then had ellipses, right? It's not really over. Not really.

And that's all I'm gonna say before DJ flays me alive.
Posted By: Matrix Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 10:00 AM
LOL Sue! Could you tell I went into panic mode? Serves me right for being so mean, I suppose.

As penance I won't wait a whole week before posting the real ending. Sue is working on it as we speak. It will be up in the next couple of days. <g>

Thank you all so much for reading! And I'm sorry I scared you! <DJ smacks herself - bad, DJ, bad>
Posted By: ccmalo Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 10:04 AM
I thought that "part 23/23" and "The End" meant , well, the end.

edit: just noticed that you changed the ending, DJ, to read:
"The End.... Not"

c.
Posted By: Cristina Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 10:38 AM
errr... I was about to start yelling 'weeee', seeing that you'd posted the end of this but I've sort of read some of the comments and now I'm afraid of reading what you gave us...

Be back later to comment
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 10:40 AM
dang... I was all depressed and just about crying my eyes out (over something that's so childish I should be ashamed of myself...) and here I see you posted this and my heart just *sang* - oh joy, I thought, something to make me feel happy again: he end of the story; when the mystery is solved and Lois & Clark live happily ever after.

Man, I could have used a happily ever after right now...

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 10:42 AM
Okay DJ and Sue… Let’s see what you have up your sleeve for us. *cries for poor Lois* Maybe now she will finally have some good things happen to her. smile

And then there was pain. So much pain. It threatened to consume her. And she at once realized that this must be what it felt like to die.
Or you know… you guys can just torture the poor woman some more… I guess that will work too. LOL

“Please, live...”
God… this whole scene… whinging

Lois looked up at him and her eyes widened. She jerked her covers up around her and snaked further down under them. “Who? Who are you?” She squinted through the darkness at Clark. “Where am I?” She searched the room, her head turning in jerky movements.
Nonono, she was supposed to keep her memory. whinging

The End.....NOT!
LOL DJ and Sue, you guys are completely evil! I love it! ^_^ Ignore other people on this. Anyone that knows you guys should know by now that you are not going to leave it this way. Can’t wait! ^_~

(P.S. Next time you might want to use the Tank Ending Warning Thread. I think they are hilarious when you don’t know about them ahead of time but apparently people get very upset about them. Then again... I guess I kinda did expect it so maybe that is why it wasn't so much of a shock.) Although I'm still trying to figure out how people got deathfic out that story?
Posted By: Cristina Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 10:52 AM
The real end had better be good to make up for this... This was... Worse than a TE actually, because in a TE you know what you're getting (things are usually so outrageous that you don't believe them...)

But since this story has been sooo good, I'm going to cut you some slack.

We want Part 24!!! wildguy
Posted By: minimunch3 Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 11:08 AM
Wow, I'm really surprised at the anger in this thread! Not once did I believe this was the true ending to the story. I thought it was the last part, obviously, but when I got to the end and Lois freaked out and there wasn't enough of the story left to resolve it, I knew it was just a joke.

No worries, DJ and Sue. With a story like this, I know you guys wouldn't end it so sadly and so abruptly. Even if it had a sad ending, which I would still read without fuss, I feel like you would give us more closure than this had.

As far as your Tank ending went, I think it was pretty successful judging by the reactions! :p But I'm really excited for the real ending. I'm glad this didn't turn out to be the last part. I wanted a lot more Lois and Clark time than what my side scroll bar said there was story left for.

Anyway, DJ, I caught up with this late and I've been horrible with fdk( blush ), but I have loved every single part. And I think you've done beautifully with each characterization. I think Dan's a hard character to write because there's a fine line between being how he was in the show and making him too cocky and annoying. You did wonderfully, and I don't dislike him too terribly, so good job! thumbsup

Can't wait for the last part!

~Kristen
Posted By: jackiek Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 11:27 AM
Wow, I'm really surprised at the anger in this thread! Not once did I believe this was the true ending to the story. I thought it was the last part, obviously, but when I got to the end and Lois freaked out and there wasn't enough of the story left to resolve it, I knew it was just a joke.
Same here. Can't wait for the REAL last part. wink

Jackie
Posted By: BJ Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 11:31 AM
Originally quoted by Kristen
Wow, I'm really surprised at the anger in this thread!
Let me just say that I wasn't angry, more surprised at the abrupt ending. OK, I must admit I was disappointed that I didn't get more smoochies and was still hopeful that DJ and Sue were joking.

I'm happy to see that we'll get a bit more closure on all the loose ends (Doc Klein, Mandy, Mindy, Call-me-Daniel, and the lonely stairwell in Lois's building wink ).

DJ, no worries. As a Tank Ending, it was fantastic. thumbsup
BJ
Posted By: ccmalo Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 11:45 AM
I wasn't angry, either - just really upset. Surprised, too, I guess. I've always I've enjoyed DJ's fics so much.

Jo Jo wrote:
Although I'm still trying to figure out how people got deathfic out that story?
So many clues at the end pointed in that direction - the mention of the pain, the medical peripherals, the sentence "Lois was gone", and of course, the words "The End". I read this before the "Not" was attached to that phrase, though. smile Hope that explains.

c.
Posted By: carolm Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 12:03 PM
I read this after the NOT was added, but I didn't get deathfic from it at all. Just that Lois was without all her post Clark memories and that they were going to have to write and ENTIRE SEQUEL not just one more part... A story ending cliffhanger instead of a part ending one...

I am looking forward to the end smile .
Carol
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 12:07 PM
oooh... I'm not angry either... did I come off looking angry? I'm sorry... I didn't mean the pointy stick mean to have angry faces...

frown
Posted By: daisymay390 Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 12:10 PM
This was great, I cant wait for the end either. I also read it after the not was added, so I knew the ending was not real but still very good. Great job you two.
Kate laugh
Posted By: Matrix Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 12:22 PM
Hello all. I can now respond properly. I was home sick from work today (running 100 degree fever - just checked it) but I had to run into work for a few minutes to take care of a few things that absolutely had to be done today. But now I'm back home... and thinking I really need some chocolate icecream...

Moving on...

I feel like a naughty little girl for scaring you all like that. <for shame> I really probably deserve 40 lashes with a wet noodle. You can all take turns... unless you want to take pity on me since I'm sick...

<hollers at Sue - are you sure Clark can't come spend the day with me?>

Oh, and that reminds me... any of you who are absolutely furious with me... don't blame this on my co-writer Sue. This "tank ending" thing was my idea from the get go. It didn't help that a couple of people egged me on (one actually dared me) and people in their fdk comments kept sending pointy stick guys at me, saying I'd better not end it like the movie. :p Having said that, though, I never could have done it without Sue. Sue - with you, this story is so so much more than it could have been. <<<HUGS>>> Thank you. (Proper thank yous will be distributed to Sue and the readers in the *real* final ending)

<bad, DJ, bad>

Anyway, poor Carol. <pat, pat> Although you really should know me better than that by now. <g> Do you really think I would invest all the time and energy <not to mention blood, sweat, and tears - snort> into this story to end it that abruptly???

I hope you still want to go back and read the story... but I will admit I was puzzled by your "deathfic" reaction. I thought when you said you were reading the last part first, that you were reading the whole part and not just that last line that said "Lois was gone. Everything was gone." That line didn't mean Lois was dead. She had forgotten Clark... she had forgotten everything -- so in that sense, to Clark, "Lois was gone. Everything was gone."

The abrupt ending was meant to be a "fooled you" ending... but definitely not a deathfic ending. Sorry you didn't understand that. But I do hope you still want to read the story. <hugs> I LOVE that you are a DJ fan. Makes me feel all waffy. <g> Thanks Carol!

Poor JWB. I see the angry face. And the "huh?". Yes, it was supposed to be confusing... that and the ellipses (.....) were supposed to clue everyone in that it wasn't really the end. We'll be back soon with the actual ending. Don't get me wrong... this part is a REAL part and will be in the final version of the story... but there is more to come. <g>

Ohhhh, Betty.

Other than these miserable feelings caused by the end, I can't deny it was an exciting powerful story -- that's why I'm so upset.
Ohhh, sniffle.... Such sweet fdk even though you were feeling miserable. Please don't be afraid to read anything by me/us again. I invest way too much in my stories to make them *really* this awful. I promise.

Hi BJ! Yes, it would have been better if we could have posted this part on April 1st. I tried, but the posting schedule just wouldn't work. And yes... I was only joking about that really being the end... There is one more part.

Hi Jackie! <snort> Yes, I am coming back to finish it for real. Yes, we do love angst... but "unresolved angst"? :p Not so much, no. Sorry to leave you hanging, but yes, there is one more part. <g>

Hi Ann! Can I tell you that your comments and your chocolates actually made me laugh? Just because after how long you've read my stories, and the private e-mails we share, I was pretty sure that you knew me by now... So I totally took your comments with sarcasm, and figured that you knew there was more to come. For one thing, you know me, I always have to put an author's note at the end of my long stories. The thank yous to the readers adn little notes and what nots. With the absolute abruptness at the end of this part, I was sure everyone would know I was joking... um... apparently not though <eeeek! DJ smacks herself again> Thanks for the comments, and I'll see you back for the real ending... the one I'm sure you'll enjoy (even if it is on the PG side <g>)

Hello again Carol. Yes, I added a "NOT" to the end... just to enforce that I was joking...

Hi Cristina! I'm glad you weren't too afraid not to go read. I look forward to your comments... <g>

Hi Lara! OHHH! Poor, poor Lara! You were already having a bad day and thought this would give you a needed uplift and then.... BLAM! Yikes! Just LOOK at all those pointy stick men! I promise the happily ever after part is coming soon. Promise, promise... just get those guys away from me. <g>

Hi Jojo! LOL!!! I didn't torture her, that was Knox! <snort> But your comment cracked me up. I love that you loved the whole "revival" scene. Thanks for the completely evil comment - I think. <g> I'll have you know that it was partially your fault that I made this part the tank ending... you kept threatening me... telling me I'd better not end it like the movie. My evil muse thought to herself... oh really - I consider that a dare. <g> You know, I was really hoping people knew me well enough by now that they would know I wasn't that horrifically cruel. And also, do you KNOW how many pages this story is? 230. Yes, 230. I couldn't believe it either. It's *almost* twice as long as anything I've ever written. I poured my heart and soul into this story... and Sue did too... there is no way I would end it like that - I swear!!! But yes, it wasn't meant to be a deathfic either... not sure how that one came about either. Just meant to "tank" - Lois forgets everything... but of course that's not really what happened... <g>

Hi Cristina! Yay! You came back! Yikes! It was worse than a TE? Ahhhh, because it was believable... oooh, thanks, I'll take that as a compliment, if you don't mind. Oh and thanks for saying the story has been "sooooo good". We'll be back soon with the final part. Sue has it and is playing with it as we speak.

Hi Kristen! Oh, I'm glad you realized it wasn't really the end. <g> Yes! Exactly! We wouldn't "end it so abruptly". Yes, more closure, definitely... there are too many loose ends. <g> Yes, lots and lots of more Lois & Clark time (and a little more Dan time - don't hit me!) Thank you so much for the wonderful commendation on our writing Dan. Yay! Thank you Kristen!

Hi there again Jackie. <g> Real part will be posted in a couple of days, tops. We're not so evil to make you wait a whole week for it. <g>

Hi BJ. Oh good. I'm glad so many people weren't really angry with me. Yes, definitely more closure in the end... and waff... Thanks for the "fantastic" - I really appreciate that. <g>

Hi again, Carol. <hug> I'm glad you aren't mad at me. And I'm so excited to hear you say how much you enjoy my stories. But at the end... Lois woke up, got out of bed all confused, was telling Clark to get back... smacked his hand away... and that's when Clark said "Lois was gone... everything was gone..." meaning that she had forgotten him, forgotten everything, and HIS Lois was gone. That's what I meant. Sorry if it wasn't clear. Thanks.

Hi Carolm! Hee hee... a whole other sequel!? <DJ faints> Whew... heavens... I don't think I'd survive it. <g> Thankfully, no, we don't have to write a sequel... all will be explained and concluded in the next part. <g>

Hi Lara! Hee hee... I didn't think you were angry, no. I did feel bad though that you needed a happily ever after and instead got this... and a delayed ending. I promise it's coming soon though.

Hi Kate! Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it and the final ending is coming soon.

Thank you all for indulging me and my evilness. I had wanted to try a tank ending for a long time... and yet, I didn't want it to be a "real" tank ending... just a sort of "fooled you" ending - I thought this might be my best chance to explore that unexplored territory. <g> Now that I've done it... I've scratched that itch.

Thank you so much for all the comments (I told Sue you all were going to kill me/us - checks herself - nope, still alive)... and not just the comments today but the comments all along. You all have been so wonderful to leave us fdk on this story. I really loved and appreciated every one. Thank you!

-- DJ angel-devil
Posted By: woody Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 12:32 PM
Good job, but if you try that again, we might have to bribe to chainsaw men to go after you.
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 12:50 PM
I'll have you know that it was partially your fault that I made this part the tank ending... you kept threatening me... telling me I'd better not end it like the movie. My evil muse thought to herself... oh really - I consider that a dare. <g>
*looks around nervously*
I'm also going to pretend that I didn't send you a pm a few days ago suggesting a fake tank ending either. ^_~

Just meant to "tank" - Lois forgets everything... but of course that's not really what happened... <g>
I'm not believing it till I see it. razz You ladies keep jerking my chain. LOL (And I'n loving every minute of it)
Posted By: TOC Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 12:54 PM
And also, do you KNOW how many pages this story is? 230. Yes, 230. I couldn't believe it either. It's *almost* twice as long as anything I've ever written. I poured my heart and soul into this story... and Sue did too... there is no way I would end it like that - I swear!!!
goofy )

Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to part 24/23 - will you please call it that, DJ? Pretty please? How about calling it that if I give you some more chocolate? hyper

Anyway, I'm sure I'll love the WAFF I foresee, even if it is in the PG folder. (You know, maybe you could hint... sort of hint... that, well, after you have posted the REAL The End (without ellipses), Lois and Clark perhaps sneak off to have some fun in the privacy of one of their respective bedrooms, after you have pulled the blinds to keep the peeping toms out? wink )

You know we all love you, don't you, DJ? sloppy

Ann
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 01:05 PM
OMG!! You are deliciously and deviously evil! I must say, you had me in panic mode for a second there!

I've really enjoyed the story, a very interesting and original idea (at least not one that I've read.) I saw the movie, and at first thought it would be a parody, but nope! You spun it so nicely into something all its own!

...I think I lurv you and your evil ways!

Can't wait for 24/23! wink
Posted By: Laurach Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 01:27 PM
Ack! Hated this part! Blech pooeey! Deathfic? Maybe not but it was heart wrenching. Fix it!
(well written though<g>) Laura
Posted By: Tank Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 04:54 PM
Well, first off, this has been a very engaging and fun story to follow. Watching Lois stumble through her trials has been very enjoyable.

Now, as for this instalment. I read it through getting into the torture and the angst as I normally would, then we hit the ending. My first (and really only) thought was 'Oh no, we've gone through all this to just be set up for another long fic. Not that another long fic by MR would be bad (actually it would be a good thing) but it seemed like we were heading into another 'Forget Me Not' style story. Trust me, if Dr. Deiter would have shown up I would have been seriously ticked-off.

But, instead, I find that we just have to wait for a final part. Which probably means that Lois is just playing a little joke on Clark. I can just see Lois laughing and yelling out "Gotcha!".

No?

Tank (who says that he guesses they'll just have to change the name to MetroEndings from now on)
Posted By: Shadow Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 05:55 PM
Nooooo she wouldn't.

She couldn't.

OHMYGOD SHE DID!

NO WAIT SHE DIDN'T!!

*thunder down stairs*

Poll my neighbors. I believe that is what they heard. laugh I feel bad. I think I startled the lady and her dog as I charged out to my car, laptop in hand, on my quest for more internet since neighbor Mike's wasn't picking up anymore.

Omygod. That was such utter evil and AMAZING wrapped into one. It was so evil and amazing, I literally drove 20 minutes into town for the internet to tell you how evil and amazing this was.

Anything you want in life, it's yours.
JD
Posted By: minimunch3 Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 06:39 PM
Which probably means that Lois is just playing a little joke on Clark. I can just see Lois laughing and yelling out "Gotcha!".
Ya know, Tank, I thought about that. As I was reading it I thought of the episode where Lois knocks her head on the cabinet and fakes losing her memory just to mess with Clark. I was half waiting for her to tell him she was kidding.

~Kristen
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 07:25 PM
Bad DJ!!!

wildguy

Come back here and post the *real* ending, right now, young lady! Look at all the trauma you've caused... don't you feel ashamed of yourself? You should.

PJ thud
Posted By: Laura S Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 08:11 PM
Oh my goodness DJ!!! *Heart beats wildly* I was getting more and more frantic as I read, lol watching the scroll bar get smaller and smaller as I read down the page and there seemed to be so much more to be resolved! All these insane scenerios... I actually considered that "hey, maybe Lois is joking... like she did on the show..." and then I realized that that was probably ridiculous, wink But the The End...Not saved me. :p That was a pretty funny joke, lol I have to admit. Everyone's comments were so panicked. Can't wait for the FINAL and REAL ending. laugh

Laura
Posted By: Classicalla Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/11/07 10:18 PM
Well, I came to the feedback thread to tell you that I just didn’t have time to read right now. But then I saw this:
Hateful hateful end. I was having a lousy day, and now I'm bawling my eyes out. I'm going to be terrified to read anything by you again. You definitely should have posted a warning!!!!
Well, then I had no choice but to read, did I?

Clark wasn’t sure if that battery had enough juice to actually kill Lois, but he wasn’t taking any chances - he obediently backed up a few paces.
Why didn’t he just surreptitiously melt the wires with his heat vision?

Well, gadfries, forget the Nirvana - Lois is going to have memory loss from the contrived electro-shock therapy alone.

Scardino got to be the hero? Nooooo....

“No, Lois!” His voice trembled and he almost choked on her name. “Don’t do this.” He took her gently by the shoulders and shook her. “Come back to me. Breathe, Lois.” He put his lips back to her mouth and blew another breath into her lungs. “Breathe, dammit!”
DJ and Sue... Don’t you dare. Is Babbles still in that morbid mood, DJ?

He pressed Knox’s thumb to the remote and then picked up the thrumming electrodes – he could feel the energy coursing through them. Holding them in one hand, he held his other hand above Lois’s heart.
Well, okay. Instant defibrillation.

“Who? Who are you?” She squinted through the darkness at Clark. “Where am I?” She searched the room, her head turning in jerky movements.
Oh, NO!!

That was an ending? NO. NO. NO. It kind of sounded a bit like the same premise as a challenge put up some time ago.

No seriously, WAIT! Look at "the end"!!!! It has "ellipses" ..... -- did you not see the ellipses!? That was supposed to clue you in that it wasn't really the end!
Oh, DJ (and Sue). It was still a terrible place to end a story.

So what I did is pretended to write a tank ending by saying there was only 23 parts when there is actually 24.
Well, gosh. Some people might actually think they’ve read the end, then. Some people never leave feedback and so probably won’t see this note.

You saw how it said "The End" and then had ellipses, right? It's not really over. Not really.
Well, that’s good, but I was thinking it might be months before we saw the ‘ending’ or the ‘next story’.

LOL Sue! Could you tell I went into panic mode? Serves me right for being so mean, I suppose.
Yes, you need the wild guys after you, girl. wildguy wildguy wildguy

Or you know… you guys can just torture the poor woman some more… I guess that will work too.
Hmm... Yes, torture. Torture is bad. Daggonit, I killed her off in my epic and for four years she knew pretty much the exact date she was going to die... and she didn’t suffer like this.

Not once did I believe this was the true ending to the story. I thought it was the last part, obviously, but when I got to the end and Lois freaked out and there wasn't enough of the story left to resolve it, I knew it was just a joke.
Oh, wow, not me. I thought it was at least the end till ‘part 2’ was written - probably in a few months.

You know, I’m not sure I’d consider the ‘ending’ to part 23 a Tank Ending. It seems there used to be an explanation of that somewhere on the board, but I can’t find it now. But my understanding is that it’s outrageous - not something that could easily happen (and this could).

Let me just say that I wasn't angry, more surprised at the abrupt ending.
Yes, that was my feelings. I was surprised that anyone thought this thread was ‘angry’.

I read this after the NOT was added, but I didn't get deathfic from it at all. Just that Lois was without all her post Clark memories and that they were going to have to write and ENTIRE SEQUEL not just one more part...
Yes, that’s what I thought, too. I didn't think it was a deathfic at all - just that everything was over in that Lois didn't remember Clark.

Do you really think I would invest all the time and energy <not to mention blood, sweat, and tears - snort> into this story to end it that abruptly???
Well.... one never knows what one of the evil ones might do.

The abrupt ending was meant to be a "fooled you" ending...
Hmmm.... After the reaction with Quiet Regret, perhaps a note at the bottom saying it wasn’t really the end might have been a good thing... or even a note saying something like: A late April Fools.

Well, DJ (and Sue), I’ve gotta say that I do enjoy your stories (you know I do), but I’m going to put my foot in my mouth and tell you that I didn’t enjoy this story as much as your other stories. (Don’t hit me - please. Besides I have the keys to your room and I might not let you out. wink )

I'm also going to pretend that I didn't send you a pm a few days ago suggesting a fake tank ending either. ^_~
Hmmph... Are you becoming evil, too, JoJo... <giggles>

I should have realized it was a joke, but I didn't - my bad!
Glad to know I wasn’t the only one, Ann.

Come back here and post the *real* ending, right now, young lady! Look at all the trauma you've caused... don't you feel ashamed of yourself? You should.
Loved what Pam said. Now do it. Now behave yourself and quit being evil.
Posted By: Vanda Detroit Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 03:13 AM
[Linked Image]omg, no!!! [Linked Image]

wildguy wildguy wildguy DJ, come back and post another ending! You can't do this to us! [Linked Image]

Babsi
Posted By: Matrix Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 05:18 AM
Hello everyone!

Hi Woody! Eeep! Chainsaw men? Yikes. <DJ holds up two fingers... I do solemnly swear not to...>

<g> Thanks Woody!

Hi Jojo! Hah! Don't you dare try to pretend that didn't happen. <snort> I had already had this in the works, (since it was a real part to the story, I already had it written) and that PM solidified it for me. <g> Well, I'm glad you're enjoying me yanking your chain. Thanks Jojo!

Oooh, hi again Ann! In your honor, I will name the next part, part 24/23. <g> Even without any chocolate (because let's face it, you keep feeding me that and I'm gonna look awful in a bathing suit this summer.) :p Ooooh, thanks for the smoochies, Ann. <g>

Hi Catherine! I'm glad you've enjoyed the story. I actually didn't realize I had you for a reader! So, yay! Thanks for the lurv. <g>

Hi Laurach! LOL. <pat, pat> Thanks for the "well written though". <g>

Hi Tank! I'm so glad you've enjoyed the ride. That means a lot. And LOL at your reaction - oh no, I've read all this way to get hit with sequel? But, oh, how sweet of you to say that another long fic by me would be a good thing. Awwwww. No, I wouldn't have tortured everyone with Deter. As much as I can tolerate Dan... I HATE Deter. <g> Oooooh, I think Lois yelling out at this point "gotcha" would be really, really cruel. <g> Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Jen! LOL! Your neighbors will wonder for years to come about that *thunder*. <snort> WOW! I'm speechless! You drove 20 minutes to find internet so you could post? <blush> Thanks Jen. And "anything I want"? <Babbles breaks out a writing pad and begins making demands> LOL. Thanks Jen!

Hah, Kristen! Yes, I suppose when she first woke up and didn't recognize him... she could have said "gotcha"... although now I think that would just be too cruel. <g>

Hi Pam! I know <DJ hangs her head - bad, DJ, bad> Eeeeep! I can't post it "right now" - my co-writer is still taking her stab at it. But I promise it will be soon... within 1 to 2 days... oh, I do, I feel so ashamed. <smacks herself> Thanks for the fdk Pam. <g>

Hi Laura S! LOL... I could just see you in my mind getting more and more nervous as you went. <g> I will have the final ending posted soon. Thanks for the fdk Laura!

Hi Nancy! Oooooh, look at all this fdk. Okay, I've skimmed your response and I'm going to take some time here to address what you've said...

Why couldn't Clark have melted the wires with his heat vision? Knox was in the way. Once Clark realized what was going on, Knox had started backing away from him toward Lois and he was in the way. <shrug> Plus, Knox was watching him closely... if he had yanked his glasses down and stared at that battery and then all the sudden the thing quit working, when it had been working perfectly before....

But good point. Maybe I should go back and clarify that Knox moved to stand between Clark and Lois.

LOL. Poor Scardino.

Actually, no, Babbles is no longer in her morbid mood. This scene had pretty much been written since the beginning... only sketchy, mind you, and a few details got changed here or there... but...

Hmmmm.... guess I missed that challenge. I don't remember a challenge like that. <shrug>

Oh, DJ (and Sue). It was still a terrible place to end a story.
Well, as I said, we didn't actually "end" the story there. There is more. Yes, I still would have ended the "part" there... but you should know by now that Sue and I are well known for cliffhangers. <g>

Well, gosh. Some people might actually think they’ve read the end, then. Some people never leave feedback and so probably won’t see this note.
I hope that is not the case. However, I added the "NOT" to the the ending (The End.....NOT) fairly soon after I posted it. I would think the "NOT" would clue most people in on what was going on.

Well, that’s good, but I was thinking it might be months before we saw the ‘ending’ or the ‘next story’.
Oh heavens no! I'm not THAT mean! Make everyone wait 2 months for the ending? Yikes! The chainsaw men really would come after me then. And as for another story... it won't be necessary and I think Babbles might kill me if I even thought about it. <g>

Hmm... Yes, torture. Torture is bad. Daggonit, I killed her off in my epic and for four years she knew pretty much the exact date she was going to die... and she didn’t suffer like this.
I don't know. That sounds like torture to me, Nancy. If I knew what date I was going to die on for four long excruciating years... And I knew I was going to lose my wonderful husband (to another woman) and there was nothing I could do to stop it from happening. <me cries> Well in my mind that's pretty awful. wink Maybe you didn't write the strong emotions of what Lois was feeling about it... but I can imagine them. <g>

Tank Ending Defined: A sudden and bizarre fake ending to a fic, usually filled with WHAMs and/or black humour. Named after the originator, Tank Wilson.

I considered my ending Tank because it fit 2 of the criteria -- It was sudden... the story ended without all the loose ends being tied up or people really understanding what happened, and that also made it bizarre. It was definitely filled with WHAMs... just not black humour.

Now, where my "tank ending" differs, is that it is an actual part of the story. All I basically did was pretend to end the story one chapter too early. The next part will pick up where this one left off... but don't fret... there is an easy explanation. You'll see.

I'm glad you weren't angry... and I was actually surprised you were upset. I could have sworn back at the beginning of this story, when I was asking you questions and telling you some things that I told you I was probably going to try my hand at a Tank Ending. That I had never written one before and I wanted to try one. And I further seemed to remember that you told me I should try it. I thought you said you had tried a Tank Ending once and that I should try it. Now, of course, I could be wrong... I could have dreamed the whole thing. But I was totally expecting this not to surprise you at all - because I thought you knew it was coming.

perhaps a note at the bottom saying it wasn’t really the end might have been a good thing
But I did put a note! Shortly after posting it (and seeing the panicky fdk) I went back and added "NOT" to the end -- The End...NOT! <shrug>

Yes. It appears I have corrupted Jojo. <g> And it really was partially her fault all along. <g> In her fdk, she kept threatening me with pointy stick men that I couldn't end it like the movie. That Lois had to get her memories back.... <g>

Loved what Pam said. Now do it. Now behave yourself and quit being evil.
<DJ salutes> Yes ma'am! The final ending will be posted soon... and I assure you that the next story I'm working on is pure b-plot and will not involve any physical torture of Lois... mental torture, now that's a whole other matter. <g> Thanks for the fdk, Nancy.

Hi Babsi! I'm coming back. I promise! Soon! Very, very soon!

Thanks again, everyone. I'm a little sad to see this story come to an end. Do you realize I've been posting it for over 4 months? 4 months! Wow! It's my longest story in more than one way - length and time span. Thanks so much for sticking with me for the ride and giving me such wonderful fdk! You guys are the greatest!

-- DJ
Posted By: beethoven Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 07:45 AM
Originally posted by MetroRhodes:

I feel like a naughty little girl for scaring you all like that. <for shame> I really probably deserve 40 lashes with a wet noodle. You can all take turns... unless you want to take pity on me since I'm sick...
Well I don't think I will take pity on you, only because it was a planned thing............ you can't blame the ending on your illness if you planned it before you got sick.... (unless of course you were talking about some sort of delay in replying to fdk that I was unaware cause I've been busy and only read the story and fdk today...)

(without being an annoying know it all) I sort of remembered in some earlier chapters DJ posted them as
# out of 23 (? or 24)...
so when I saw:
THE END>>>>OR NOT?
I kind of had a clue as to what was going on... and waited till I read the threads before I got angry...

This does not mean I wasn't shocked by the possibility of being left with this and was about to BEG for her to finish it "properly"

I am really impressed with the way you replied to everyone's individual posts DJ, it gives us all hope that what we write here is taken onboard by the writers, and in a way encourages even more feedback... so even if you are sick it will be to your own benefit, and we love you all the more for it as you are struggling through your fever....

As I haven't seen the Adam Sandler movie, I can't comment... BUT
I have loved every minute/Page/paragraph of this story, and even if I may not have posted much feedback, I am chomping at the bit, waiting for chapter. no 24.............
Posted By: beethoven Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 07:58 AM
as an aside:
I am fascinated by the way TANK has become a Genre in herself...
(note gender is based on some sort of gut feeling, from reading some feedback over time, if it is wrong I apologise... but cannot be bothered to check it out)

Living in a family OBSESSED with etymology of words and linguistics in general, it is always fun to see names become verbs and diseases etc. (e.g. to Hoover= to vacuum clean, and others)
My favourite is a type of arthritis: Gameboy thumb...
which is related to repetitive strain injury, "popular" in British kids in the 90's

I have never seen the Adam Sandler movie, but I did see the other one out at the same time (cannot remember title now but had Kate Blanchet and Jim Carey)...

a real TANK ending would be if Clark then went and took a hybrid Nirvana-kryptonite and electrocuted himself, erasing all of his memories of Lois as well, so that they then would begin the whole saga again (right from the pilot), and perhaps we could see if things would happen differently without Lex... confused confused confused
laugh laugh laugh
smile1 smile1
Posted By: Mister Data Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 10:34 AM
DJ, you made me swear, outloud (there were no witnesses, thank goodness), but you made me swear! evil !!!!

Send for the wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy , send for the Spain Inquisition, send for the Stay Puffed Marshmellow Man!
You must now thud

You are worse than Tank, even!
I loath you!!!

NOT!

Congratulations on joining the ranks of the reviled, you deserve it. Shows that your writing is well done and well thought out.

You still made me swear and for that you will have to post at least one more part to fix this mess.

I may even be sending you another part to Let's do it Again, if you are quick about it!

James.
Posted By: JoMurf Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 10:36 AM
You cruel, cruel ladies!! I was really looking forward to the last part! Now hurry back and post!! <g>

I've been really bad about posting fdk.. but I've really been enjoying this! Thanks for a great story... now just finish it correctly!! smile

Jo
Posted By: Matrix Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 04:55 PM
Hi Beethoven! No pity for me? <me cries> But yes, it was planned <bad DJ> I planned it before I got sick, yes (although I'm feeling much better now, fever is all gone).

I'm glad you picked up on the clues. smile Yes, when I first posted the "number", I used "23?" Because I wasn't sure how long for sure. I started counting out parts and realized that my "abrupt" ending would fall on 23, so it would work perfect. So then I started posting it as "23". <g>

I am really impressed with the way you replied to everyone's individual posts DJ, it gives us all hope that what we write here is taken onboard by the writers, and in a way encourages even more feedback...
I try very hard to always reply personally to each fdk I get... because I really appreciate them. And yes, I do listen to what everyone has to say... I may not always agree <g> but I do hear you. <g>

I'm so glad to hear you are chomping at the bit. <g>

Ooooh, and hello again Beethoven. <g> Tank is a guy, btw. <g> And yes, he most definitely is a genre all his own wink

Thank again and part 24 will be here before you know it. <g>

JAMES! Hello there! eek I made you swear? LOL! Sorry, I really shouldn't be laughing <snort> but I just can't help it <giggles> it's just so funny. <g>

Ooooh! As if the pointy-stick men aren't bad enough... you called on the Stay Puffed Marshmellow Man! EEEEEP! Worse than Tank? Ack! I highly doubt it. <g>

Heh - loved the "NOT". <g> Your fdk totally made me blush. Thanks so much James. And yes, please do get that next part to me... I'm working as fast as I can to get 24 up. <g>

Hi Jo! I'm so glad to know that you've been reading and enjoying. Part 24 is coming soon.

No really, everyone, part 24 is coming very soon. Sue e-mailed me and told me she would have it back to me tonight... now depending on how many suggestions she made, and whether or not I have to send it back to her again... it could be posted between tonight and tomorrow night. <g> How's that for vague? <snort>

-- DJ <who runs off quickly before anyone can catch her and give her those lashings...>
Posted By: Classicalla Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 06:07 PM
But I was totally expecting this not to surprise you at all - because I thought you knew it was coming.
Hmmm... I don’t remember if you told me about the possible Tank Ending or not. Bad memory... <Giggles> Hmmm.... But now that I think about it more, I do have this vague recollection of you mentioning a Tank Ending. Hmmm.... Well, it must have worked because look at all this feedback you've gotten.

Oh, and I wasn’t upset - just very surprised.
But I did put a note! Shortly after posting it (and seeing the panicky fdk) I went back and added "NOT" to the end -- The End...NOT! <shrug>
I guess I must have been in dense mode then because I just read it as there would eventually be another story coming - not that this wasn’t actually the end. When I read in the FDK thread that it really wasn’t the end, I was so relieved!

I am fascinated by the way TANK has become a Genre in herself ...
Hehe... Tank might take exception to being called a her. (But how would you know if you hadn’t actually seen that somewhere. Interesting though how we sometimes see people.)

DJ, you made me swear, outloud (there were no witnesses, thank goodness), but you made me swear!
NO! James swore? I’m devastated... wink
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 07:56 PM
[Linked Image] How long has it been since I've left feedback? I've been horrible about it. I'm still here and loving this story, though!

That was so, so evil! This better get fixed, and it better get fixed quick! I'll be waiting wink

Jessi
Posted By: woody Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 08:16 PM
I am fascinated by the way TANK has become a Genre in herself ...
Were you in confusion as to the gender of Tank, or the gender of a genre, which would probably be itself?

But, yeah, Tank is a guy, and undoubtedly deserves his own genre.

Just checked, and nowhere in the profile does it ask for gender, so you could fool everyone if you wanted to.
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 08:20 PM
evil The graemlin says it all!

Okay, you've had your fun...now get back here and end this story for real! I can't wait to read the conclusion!
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 08:25 PM
Laura said:

I was getting more and more frantic as I read, watching the scroll bar get smaller and smaller as I read down the page
That's exactly what I was doing!

I read this part after the 'not' was added, but if I had read it before, I don't think I would have been mad, just confused, because I have a hard time imagining either of you ending a story that way. So I'm very glad this isn't the end and that we have one more part coming. I'm looking forward to it!
Posted By: Sue S. Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 08:26 PM
Just checked, and nowhere in the profile does it ask for gender, so you could fool everyone if you wanted to.
What I find amusing is that, in all this time, no one has ever figured out that DJ is, in fact, a man. eek
Posted By: malu Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 08:40 PM
Have been lurking and reading all parts of the story. Just wanted to pop in and say, "WOW!"

Actually, I didn't catch part 23 before the "NOT" was added, so I realized it was not the end, but you left me a little worried there for a while. Now I want to know how (or if) Lois will get her memories back. Or maybe she is just temporarily blocking them due to being electrocuted (the brain would take a while to recover)?

As a sidenote,
but I did see the other one out at the same time (cannot remember title now but had Kate Blanchet and Jim Carey)...
wasn't that "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", with Kate Winslet? It came out in 2004.

malu
Posted By: woody Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 09:55 PM
What I find amusing is that, in all this time, no one has ever figured out that DJ is, in fact, a man.
NOO! the horrors. jawdrop
Posted By: Sue S. Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 10:23 PM
NOO! the horrors.
I wonder what other rumors I could start about DJ? Did you know that she's expecting? Yeah, neither did she. shock

Sue (on-call tonight and currently sitting at her desk as she watches the server slowly circle the drain while she waits for the &*%^$ vendor to call her back)
Posted By: Shadow Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 10:36 PM
I wonder what other rumors I could start about DJ? Did you know that she's expecting? Yeah, neither did she. [Shock]
rotflol
Hey, all it takes is a big congratulations thread in the off-topic forum.

Man, I get so mean after midnight. laugh

Jen
Posted By: woody Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/12/07 11:28 PM
It's the first male pregnancy. Oh my! (Who's the father/mother?)

This would have been cool on April Fool's
Posted By: beethoven Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/13/07 03:48 AM
LOL
Im sorry bout the gender thing.... don't know why I thought that, but I did write in the post that I only had a hunch, and wasn't sure... LOL

now if only I could immortalise myself into a genre of my own...
OH wait,... what would it be called... the BEETHOVEN?
LOL
but I don't think I'm creative enough...
Posted By: Aromassa Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/13/07 04:24 AM
I do hope this part was inked, typed, whatever, before I made that comment about making Lois forget Clark. blush laugh

Can't wait for part 24.
Posted By: Matrix Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/13/07 05:15 AM
<DJ stumbles into the thread feeling a bit of identity crisis...>

Now let's see... did DJ stand for Donna Jane? Or maybe that was Donald James???

ACK! No one was supposed to know about that pregnancy! Now I'll be dissected like a frog...

ROTFLOL!!!!

<DJ pauses for a moment and laughs some more...>

You guys are hilarious! It seems while I was off in the land of the sandman last night that you all were in here having a party without me!

<DJ checks thread again... eyes almost bug out of her head...>

HOLY FREAKIN HECK!!!

This thread is 2 pages long!!!! <DJ does happy dance> I've never had a fdk thread that went 2 pages long before!!!

Heh....

Maybe I should shock and disturb you guys more often...

ACK! I'm kidding! Kidding I say! Put down those pitchforks. Sheesh!

But wow, seriously, I'm basking in the afterglow here. drool

Okay, okay, back to the reason I came in here - to answer fdk!

Hi Jessi! I've missed you! I'm so glad you came to leave fdk this time. <g> Yes, it was evil. And yes, I will fix it soon. I plan to fix it sometime today. <g>

Hah, Woody, yes... you can fool everyone if you wanted to... obviously <snort>.

Hi Symbolic! Eeeek! You brought out the heavy guns! You sent a graemlin after me - eeeek! It's coming soon!

Hi Lisa! I was missing you! I'm so glad you know us both well enough by now to realize we wouldn't have ended a story like that.... especially not that abruptly. <g> Thank you!!!

Ahhhh... and I see this is where things went horribly, horribly wrong... <snort> SUE! You aren't supposed to be telling them my secrets!!! :p LOL! But I have to say, that was pretty freakin hilarious. goofy

Hi Malu! I'm so glad you decided to delurk! Yay! You will find out very, very soon, just what exactly was going on. <g> And yes, I think that was the movie. <g>

NOO! the horrors.
LOL! rotflol Oh Woody. <snort> Too funny.

Sue! Ack! <DJ runs into the bath to do a quick pregnancy test... five minutes later...> Phew! You scared me there for a second <snort> Don't DO THAT! LOL! Sorry you had to go into work last night at like midnight! That sucks! But glad you seemed to be enjoying yourself <snort>.

Oh no! Jen! Don't you dare suggest someone start a congratulations thread! Eeep! <Something tells DJ she should check the off top forum when she gets out of here...>

<DJ dances again as she clicks "page 2"...>

Woody! LOL <snort!> Ha ha ha! Yes, it would have been a cool one... maybe next year <g>

Hi Beethoven! Oh, don't apologize at all... this has been hilarious! Hee hee...

Hi Sammy! Yes, this part had actually been inked (in the form of an outline with blurbs and indecipherable chicken scratching...) since almost the beginning of the story. <g> Thanks! And part 24 is coming soon.

WOW! Thank you for the additional comments everyone! And for the party in my thread!!! LOL! What a fun way to wake up in the morning! WOW!

Part 24 will be up soon!

<DJ staggers out of the thread still laughing and still in shock...>
Posted By: doublel Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/13/07 05:35 AM
Slick thumbsup
doublel
Posted By: beethoven Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/13/07 05:49 AM
laugh laugh blush blush laugh laugh wink huh rotflol
New genre:
the METROPOLITAN (my Darling Jeep) RODEO Roller-Coaster...

come ride the newest, fastest, meanest Roller-coaster in Metropolis...
As the adds say:
Sit in your Jeep-cherokee and enjoy the finest things metropolis has to offer, including
" * twisting and turning through our Tunnel of LOVE,
* death-defying drops, and ghoulish ghost-trains filled with villainous vampires
THEN
* when you least expect it....
the M(DJ)R appears to return to the Tunnel of Love- but in actuality...approaches the Hobbs River-Rapids Ride, the tracks actually run into the water (getting us all wet with angry blood, sweat, and tears) as we are soaked in TANK-water (which tank? you may ask... septic or rain water?.... that is up to your interpretation of what TANK water is)

Until when we are about to give up holding our breath from fear of drowning in the TANK-water,
THE M(DJ)R roller-coaster brings us once again up the banks of the river and through a shower of (something as of yet not judged as it is undetermined) back through the tunnel of love and finishing up clean and dry, basking in sunshine glittering in a warm glow off the Globe outside of the Daily-Plannet

a.k.a. the PSEUDO-TANK....

Shorter Definition: One wild ride through literature, where the reader is thrilled to bits as they are given a twist in the tail before the tunnel-of-love turns into the UNEXPECTED Ghost-Train and then back into the Tunnel-of-love
wink rotflol
Posted By: beethoven Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/13/07 05:54 AM
Hope you enjoyed that little aside...
if not... tough! drool waiting on chapter #24
Posted By: Mister Data Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/13/07 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Sue S.:

Sue (on-call tonight and currently sitting at her desk as she watches the server slowly circle the drain while she waits for the &*%^$ vendor to call her back)
Oh, I know what you mean. For the last 10 years, I spend about 4 days a month, watching the pixels dance on my screen, telling me that yet another report actually finished processing and was being downloaded to the server. Oh, Joy!

James
Posted By: Mister Data Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/13/07 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Classicalla:
DJ, you made me swear, outloud (there were no witnesses, thank goodness), but you made me swear!
NO! James swore? I’m devastated... wink
Now, mind you it was a one word swear. And was the line that did it...

She connected with it and it popped up out of his hand... only to be caught by the other one.
DANG! Whoops, sorry, it slipped out again blush ...

James
Posted By: Matrix Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/13/07 10:22 AM
Okay! Whew! What a morning!

It's lunchtime here and guess what?

Well? Come on guess!

Hmmmm.... yes, I think you've got it!

Yep! That's right! The final part is ready! Wahoo!!!

It seems the party in my thread has continued on this morning <giggles>....

Hi Doublel!!! <g> I'm posting soon.

Hi Beethoven! LOL! Your two posts totally cracked me up! I have my own rollercoaster now! Yippee! I'm always saying to hang on for the ride or buckle your safety belts... glad to know I have my own ride. <g> I'm glad your imagination got a chance to stretch it's legs... I'm getting ready to post 24 right now...

Hi James!!! That was the line that caused the choice expletive? LOL!!!! lol Oh, thank you for sharing that. <still giggling> That's great. <g>

Okay, everyone. The moment of truth. I'm getting ready to go open the final post and get it all spiffied up.

<DJ hesitantly begins copying and pasting the text....>

It's really over... <sniffle>

Maybe I could just postpone it another day... one more day... they wouldn't kill me, would they?

<DJ runs out of thread, laughing maniacally...>
Posted By: jackiek Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/13/07 11:30 AM
Maybe I could just postpone it another day... one more day... they wouldn't kill me, would they?
No way, Evil DJ, get back here. laugh

Jackie
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: fdk 50 First Revealtions - 04/18/07 05:09 PM
Last weekend we did some traveling and James printed out heaps of fanfic for me to read in the car. (Of course, I talked to my hunky hubby in the car and snuck off to a corner at the relatives place to read in peace, but I digress...) Anywho, on the way out my toddler dumped all the fanfic on the floor so I got to read the "The End... Not" part first. Needless to say, I wasn't fooled one bit.

He didn't, however, print out 24/23 so I'm still waiting for the true end. But I enjoy a good Tank ending as well as the next gal. (Although without an explosion, it wasn't really a Tank ending--was it?)

Anyway, congratulations on the pregnancy, Dimitrius John. (And as a complete aside, I'm shocked that James would say, "D*ng." Normally, he says "Cr@p." Although I'm the one who said "Cr@p" loudly and repeatedly yesterday and got the toddler yelling "Cwap! Cwap, Dowwy." blush

Elisabeth
off to read 24/23
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards