Imagine... if Sue wrote user manuals, you wouldn't have to tell people to RTFM - they'd actually do it on their own. Heck, the manuals would make the best-seller's list.
This made me laugh so hard I almost cried. If only that were true! It would be much less dull to write (or read) SOP's, training plans and all the freakin' documentation required for changes to the system if I was allowed spice it up a bit.

Rivka - I hope you're feeling better. I've been laid up myself the past couple of days with a stomach bug.
Have you seen the movie Out of Sight by any chance?
Silly girl! Is George Clooney in that movie? Yes? Then I definitely saw it. I vaguely remember the trunk scene - mostly I remember the love scene shown in flashbacks. That was HOT and original!
<DJ ducks and waits for the impending beating to come later - when the guards aren't watching...>
DJ, I can't believe you haven't beaten me to a pulp yet. I only wheedled you into co-writing with me and then left you hanging for days without a word.

Thanks to everyone who's posted feedback. When I finally dragged myself out of bed it was beyond lovely to find your words waiting for me.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis