I don't know if it's too late for that, but I had an idea concerning the best commenter/ feedback category. The goal as I understand it, is to honor the people taking the time to leave feedback. But some people fear that folcs might feel discouraged to leave feedback, because they can't afford the time to leave detailed feedback. I think while most authors are excited about detailed feedback, they are just as thrilled if they get some FDK from someone who almost never leaves a comment.

My suggestion would be to have an open nomination. Every folc who has ever written a story can nominate a person they think qualifies for the award. They'd have to give a reason, though. IDK, like Person X leaves always Feedback, or his/her feedback meant so much, because he/she decided to delurk for me. Of course the reason can (or should be) a little more detailed than that)

That way - I think - every nominated folc can read what their comment meant to the author and get a reward even if they don't win the award.

Thoughts, anyone? It's just a suggestion.

Last edited by bakasi; 01/02/23 05:51 PM.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool