The new categories soudn interesting, especially best NFic (because it needs an extra talent to write this type of story well) and and best comentee (I mean, some of the people here realy put a lot of effort into this and every author knows how encouraging that is so they deserve their own award). As for other categories, it might make sense to merge best AU and best Elseworld, indeed, but I see that's already done here. I always apreciate the best original character one too. I always foudn it a bit weird to have both a super short and short category but if there are many stories qualifying why not? Best comedy, waffy, drama, is always difficult but interesting. Likewise is Best Revelation (I love creative revelation stories so...yeah). Ah, I'll just be along for the ride and see what categories you'll come up with and then vote.

And I'll use this as opportunity to jump on the train of those who are aware that they should leave more feedback...I'll try to be better at this next year because the great authors here deserve it!

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.