Four years to write?! Wow! That's amazing!

He’s currently working for the Metropolis Museum specializing in French history specifically Napoleon Bonaparte, you know, the short man who became Emperor of France?

As a Napoleon fan and history teacher, I must object to this. Napoleon was 5 foot 6 inches, which was average height for a man of his time.

Right now, we are working on creating an exhibit depicting Napoleon’s base camp at Waterloo

Technically *near* Waterloo wink
Napoleon's Last Headquarters

Vive l'empereur! laugh

So, they're both taking things very slowly. Six months in this part, giving time for their working relationship to evolve, and six months to allow Daae and his conspirators to work through their plan. Lana's possessiveness has the effect of tempering any thoughts of a personal relationship - Clark is immediately marked as off limits to Lois. I like that she acknowledges Clark's attractive qualities, and that her mind is processing the odd connection between his arrival and a drop in the city's crime stats. We didn't get Clark's perspective on this time period, though - how he's feeling now that he has met and worked closely with Lois, and how he's feeling about Lana right now. He defends her outwardly as "not possessive", and yet he can't be oblivious to her marking of her territory.

I'm just really drawn in to this world you've created, and am definitely looking forward to the next part. thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink