I occasionally take Ranitidine (my mom takes it, so she gave me a bottle of OTC strength). I'm cautious with it, since some people do report depression as a side effect.

What seems to help most is, believe it or not, ginger. I take two 550 mg capsules a half hour to an hour before a meal and it makes eating easier. It's pretty safe, too, having been used both in food and folk medicine for probably thousands of years. I don't like eating it straight, not even candied, so I swallow a couple of gelatin capsules of the stuff. (I don't mind ginger snaps, though, and I tried some non-alcoholic ginger beer at a Chinese restaurant and it wasn't bad.) I also ordered a product called Iberogast from Amazon (it's been in use in Europe for decades) and have been drinking 20 drops 3 times a day mixed with something that tastes better (I favor Hawaiian punch or Kool-Aid; yes, I'm still a kid at heart). Iberogast tends to build up effectiveness with treatment, according to the studies I read, so I'm giving it some time to see how well it works.

For migraines, I use a combination aspirin-caffeine-acetaminophen combination, plus a drug called Nauzene for the upset stomach. Aspirin can irritate the stomach and acetaminophen can damage the liver, so I don't like using too much of it. I'm glad not to have as many of the migraines (none would be best), and I've also been going to a chiropractor, which can help migraines in some people (I haven't had a migraine in the two weeks since I started going to the chiropractor, which I'm choosing to take as a good sign.) I did find that sever migraine pain can be reduced (though not eliminated) by chewing on a really hot chili. There's a wild chili plant in my yard that has fruit pretty much year round. I don't where it came from, but one chili does the trick (I don't know if it somehow kills the pain or just distracts me because my mouth is on fire, but it works).

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland