People are bringing up some great points. It's really important to take care of yourself. Eating right, getting enough sleep and exercise may sound silly but they really help. They make a big difference in my life.

My 17 year old son took on a little too much last spring and started having trouble dealing with emotional issues as a result. He's doing better now that school is over but I'm concerned he'll fall into the same patterns this fall when he gets busy again. (And God knows he doesn't want to talk with his mother about this stuff.)

Of course, LMA, AnnieB and Virginia bring up the excellent point that having something you enjoy, like L&C, the boards and fanfiction, really helps too. Something to engage your mind and distract you from worries.

I would add to that list spending times with friends or family (face to face, not just electronic media) and time outdoors can be helpful too.

I would encourage you to find someone to talk to, face to face, about this - be it a friend or a professional.

I'll be praying for you, Mouse.

Joan