Still, after the messages that my father left me, my very soul feels heavy - like some invisible weights have been suddenly thrust upon me. And I'm struggling - truly struggling - to find away to lift that burden from my heart. To find a way to make peace with the awful knowledge I now posses.
…that my birthwife Zara is already on the way and will be here within a couple of years.

How could I have possibly known that I'd become a lethal super conductor for the sun's rays?
Things you get for almost failing highschool physics while doodling with your blonde girlfriend, for 100 please.

Already, there have been reports of several heat-related deaths in Metropolis.
NOR: wave

And I've abandoned her.

Alone.

For the treason I've committed against Lois, perhaps living my life completely alone is exactly the punishment I deserve.
[Linked Image]

His aim - I'm sure - to control her, to break her away from everyone who loves and cares for her.
LEX: A hobby?

There is no part of me that believes Luthor is capable of loving anyone but himself, let alone Lois.
LEX: I do not need self love.

No, criminal isn't the right word. Sociopath is more accurate.
Yes. He’s a sociopath. Possibly with a narcissistic inclination.

No one has ever earned my complete trust before - caused me to open up as much as I have.
LOIS: Complete *trust*? rotflol

The truth is, with the exception of my Spandex clad activities, with Lois, I have no secrets.
And yet he hasn’t told her about being a v…very patient man, either.

And so my heart once more bleeds in my loneliness, yearning to be able to fix things between Lois and me, knowing that I'm still too scared to tell her what I am - a lying alien who pretends to be a hero.
At least he’s good at self reflection.
CLARK: cat

For me to be a complete stranger to her - this hurts in a way that I don't have adequate words for.
[Linked Image]

Yet what choice do I really have? The doctors have to treat Lois as they deem best for her particular injuries and memory loss. The process can't be rushed. Not without gambling her very essence.
DETER: [Linked Image]

But, again, there is literally not a thing I can do to speed up the process of regaining Lois' memories, nothing I can contribute to aid in her self-discovery.
/points at MLT’s Nowhere to Run/

I should be happy. No, I should be ecstatic to find out that there are more people like me, to know that the Kryptonian race will not die with me.
And then they turn out to be a bunch of power-crazy duches with strange marital practices.

Why did I agree to this? Why did I ever leave home? Why did I willingly part from Lois?
LOIS: I’ve got a theory and it’s not very flattering…

[NK arc]

Alone.
Which one is that one? /has bad feeling about this/

I feel like all of my insides have been scooped right out of me and left to be stomped upon in the street.
WILLIAM WALLACE: wave

Lois.

My Lois.

The love of my life.

Gone.
sad /heads over to Home/

Going home was somehow even worse than standing there in the bright sunshine in the cemetery.
Bright sunshine?
SUN: cool

Alone.
peep

Alone?

Not as long as Lois' soul exists.
[Linked Image]

Very well written! The single word sentences gave it something special clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.