So powerfully written, DC notworthy...

I've been playing a perpetual game of 'catch-up' on the boards this week it seems (argh--RL wink ), and have been meaning and really wanting to read this.

Very much loved the feel of this piece--the emotion--that is so easy to pull from Clark in your writing. You really get into his feelings, his stages of life, adjusting to being Super and oh-so-very-much of what that really encompasses. How his life has been about, really, trying to find connection--when for so very long there was disconnect.

I loved the thread of Lois throughout it all...and yes, you had me tearing up, also. Finding Lois--and realizing how much she was the key to his life--and then loosing that, loosing her. Pulls at the heart.

Love your work. And this piece...wow, so unique! clap
Laura

Ironically, my kids never were much for car sleeping, even when they were babies. They would both pretty much cry through any car trips. And now--3 and 5--have literally gone with us on 10 hour trips both wide awake the entire time. Talk about a long car ride shock thud. (The 'Are we there yet?'s' never-ending wink ).

Our sanity saving grace the first year of both of their lives? The swing. When in doubt, put them in the swing hail.

Last edited by LMA; 05/01/15 05:25 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~