smile1

It was just the cherry she didn’t need upon the top of her sundae of a day.

Seven seconds later, she was sitting in her Superman nightshirt and schlumpy robe on her sofa, digging into a half-gallon of triple chocolate ripple with chocolate chunks ice cream.
[Linked Image]
ULTRA WOMAN: *munching* Oh really? *munching* You think it’s a good idea to tickle a miserable superhero? *munching*
ER: [Linked Image]

Also, Ultra Woman in a Superman shirt! hyper laugh

Clark entered the apartment and shut the door behind him. “Lois, earlier this evening I was kidnapped by aliens and they performed these weird experiments on me, which gave my girlfriend temporary insanity.”
[Linked Image] They transplanted his brain into her?

and covered in sweat and blood. I just wanted to rip off their arms and hit them with ‘em,” Lois growled.
[Linked Image]
NELL: Lucille, I suggest a new strategy. Let the superhero win.

“I pretty much feel that way every week, Lois. Sometimes, every day of every week.”

“How do you stand it, Clark? How do you stand me?” she protested.

He shrugged. “You’re worth it.”
Yes. He was a nerd in college. So…well…

“Yes, but when I’m mad the allied nations should be called… and that’s without superpowers,” she countered.
rotflol

She ran her thumb over the scratch. “Someone did get hurt. Lots of people got hurt.
Maybe she should break up with him for his own protection?

“You’re giving a whole generation of women a new role model to look up to. You’re proving not only to them, but also to a bunch of stuffy old men out there, that you don’t have to be male to be a hero.
STUFFY OLD MAN on news desk: And While it is nice that a woman is trying to help out, I sure would like to know where Superman has been this past week. Those poor souls in Brazil would still be alive.

And you’re doing it without wearing a bikini,” he reminded her.
NERD SQUAD: [Linked Image]

“You say that now, but can you imagine me PMSing with these powers? There won’t be enough chocolate in the world to calm me down.
laugh

“If you don’t mind a little super powers in your wife.” She hovered off the floor, took his jaw in her hands, and pressed her lips to his.
Well…he might get a stiff neck.

Every one of her nerve endings was singing in pleasure. Never before had she felt more alive or more out of control. She wanted Clark… all of him.
Oh? Uh-oh?

“I heard a news report about a thunderstorm outside of Raleigh. If we hurry, we just might make it,” Lois said, scooping Clark up so that he was cradled in her arms.
Ah. She apparently wears the smarts pants in the family.

“It doesn’t affect me. Dr. Klein showed me the Kryptonite in the video camera this afternoon and then again a few minutes ago. I haven’t been apathetic all day. The opposite in fact,” Lois announced. “I’ve been ultra moody all day.”
So, it affects women differently? At least once a month?

Maybe you’ve been ultra moody today because you were exposed to red Kryptonite and not because…”

Lois stopped and hovered just outside the storm clouds. “Are you sure you want to finish that sentence, Mr. Kent?”
rotflol

“Are you saying that I’m not in control of my emotions, Clark?” Lois roared.

“No. Never!” he exclaimed, raising his hands in self-defense before quickly taking hold of her again.
rotflol

She held up her right hand with the engagement ring on it.

“Lois, no!” Clark screamed, holding more tightly onto her.

A flash of light struck her hand, passed through her body, and into his. “Payback’s a bitch, isn’t it, Kent?”
clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.