Virginia posted:

Laura: Do you know how much your love of WAFF inspires us writers? I know I look at your FDK for other writers and think to myself 'would Laura like this?' I'm glad to see you did. smile

Well...first off, YES! definitely Virginia, I am so very much enjoying this story clap notworthy. And secondly, thank you so much for saying what you said sloppy. Seriously, you made my night with your comment.

I fell in love with the pilot of the show back in '93 as a pretty impressionable 13 year old--and it was totally because of the WAFF. Seeing them fall for each other throughout the four seasons, and seeing such a great example of a 'relationship', was so inspiring to me at that time in my life. It really stuck with me--to this day wink. Anyway, I'm pretty--ok very--into 'romantic comedies' (you should see all the movies in the armoire blush ), but, IMO, L&C definitely will always take the cake for lovely romantic WAFF (thought I'd use another food-type sentence to go along with the FDK comment above clap ).

It means a lot to know the FDK I'm leaving on the boards is thought about during the process of creating great stories like this. Thank you grin.

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~