Many thanks to everyone who commented. Remember, I'm using your comments to decide whether or not this story needs a fourth part or Epilogue.

Lady Loisette: wave

Hmm... Are you spying on me? Just like with the first part I posted a new chapter of my currently running story earlier today. goofy
I guess great minds post alike. wink Wait. [Linked Image] Where is it?

I liked this part. The bit where Lois almost burns Clark's shirt and her plan to have Clark be struck by lightning, especially the final moment were my favorite parts.
Thanks. I guess this mix-mashed story actually draws from 3 episodes.

I'm looking forward to part 3.
hyper I'm feeling much more sure about my rewrite of Part 3 than the first 2 drafts. Thanks for reading.

Laura: Do you know how much your love of WAFF inspires us writers? I know I look at your FDK for other writers and think to myself 'would Laura like this?' I'm glad to see you did. smile

I really enjoyed Part 2 of the story, Virginia. Great dialog and such fun use of the Lois' powers grin.
Banter is much more fun to write than arguing.

Originally Posted by LMA
It was just the cherry she didn’t need upon the top of her sundae of a day.
This sentence near the beginning of the story was a great starting off point. Loved the wordage hyper.
Thanks. I often think in terms of food metaphors, and Lois being a lover of ice cream... I always worry that I'll tip over the edge into corny / cheeseyville.

Really enjoyed this dialog. Very fun...could just picture this back and forth notworthy rotflol lol GREAT!!!
Clark making fun of his lunkheadness is always fun.

Enjoyed this part, also. Great writing--you've kept with the feel of the episode, but made this really unique, too. dance
I had great Beta readers who kept pushing me to drop the original canon dialogue and come up with something unique.

Originally Posted by LMA
“You say that now, but can you imagine me PMSing with these powers?
rotflol rotflol rotflol This-Was-Great!!!
My guess is that Ultra Woman's invulnerability would reduce her PMS symptoms, but she's in full-out panic mode here.

Ahhh...Lovely WAFFYiness grin
This is where I edited to please you. My Betas thought Clark's original corny joke killed the WAFFy mood.

Whoa--big cliff-hanger here! Can't wait for more grovel.
Part 3 is written and will post next weekend. I like cliffies. [Linked Image]

Awesome story, Virginia--really enjoying it!
Thank you. [Linked Image]

groobie: Thanks for commenting. smile

I love this image. clap This quiet, tender way of Clark helping Lois deal with the powers...lovely! smile Looking forward to the conclusion. smile
That's one of the things that I love about Clark. The more spastic Lois gets doesn't impact Clark's calmness.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.