Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Yeah, I always try for numerical. Then again, that’s for FDK-FDK-FDK, which already is behind, so…
[Linked Image]

CLARK: Baby steps. Mind over nightmares.
ER: Like the baby Lex put into her belly?
CLARK: /taking deep breaths/ Michael's only kidding. Michael's only kidding.
ER: Oops? /angel-devil/ One isn’t supposed to torture the super hero?
Some have been known to snap if you do it too much.

EW: But he learned his lesson and never wants to drink without invulnerability again.
ER: But I’m sure that when he gets exposed to Kryptonite in season 2 and Lois starts to gallivant with /call me Daniel/ he’ll crawl right back into the bottle.
He might if he were canon Clark and those things actually were going to happen to him, but he's Alt-Clark so who knows what the future will bring.

ER: Because jealous Loises are known to have acquired Kryptonite on occasion?
EW: Not in this story, but yes.
ER: What about the watch Lex still has in his evidence locker erm desk drawer?
You mean 'Henderson'? His first name is 'Bill' not 'Lex'. wink Yes, Lois knows where she can acquire some, that is true.
CLARK: But she's not, right? Because Lois wouldn't do that to me, right? Because she's not vindictive or... um... Gosh. I'm in trouble, huh?

EW: No, she'd rather be the one everyone looks to for support, whether or not she wants to give it.
ER: She sounds complicated.
CLARK: <likes it complicated>
ER: Why he dumped Rachel after the first date but stayed with Lana for years?
Explains a lot, doesn't it?
CLARK: I didn't 'dump Rachel'. She left me to join the Army. You know, saying it like that doesn't really put me in a good light, does it?
RACHEL: What? It take the whole US Army to match one Superman.
CLARK: Well, that doesn't sound too bad, actually. smile
LOIS: Nope, not too bad at all, FlyBoy. [Linked Image]
CLARK: help

LOIS: Hey! I had had a bad day.
ER: /eyes her ways/ Looks like a lot of bad days lately, ever since that hospital visit.
LOIS: What 'ways'? Do you mean my waist? Lex has been feeding me a lot of rich food and letting me out to exercise.
LEX: I keep hoping she'll want to take up indoor sports.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.