I try to answer them in the order received, except when I fall behind then I try to do it in numerical order.
Yeah, I always try for numerical. Then again, that’s for FDK-FDK-FDK, which already is behind, so…

CLARK: Baby steps. Mind over nightmares.
ER: Like the baby Lex put into her belly?
CLARK: /taking deep breaths/ Michael's only kidding. Michael's only kidding.
Oops? angel-devil One isn’t supposed to torture the super hero?

But he learned his lesson and never wants to drink without invulnerability again.
But I’m sure that when he gets exposed to Kryptonite in season 2 and Lois starts to gallivant with [Linked Image] he’ll crawl right back into the bottle.

ER: Because jealous Loises are known to have acquired Kryptonite on occasion?
EW: Not in this story, but yes.
What about the watch Lex still has in his evidence locker erm desk drawer?

ER: Although one would wonder if such an action on Clark’s part would make it more or less likely that he’d get to taste Lois’s cooking.
Kind of a chicken and egg scenario isn't it?
clap

Well, that explains why the missus didn't want him to take the job.
Yes. That and the fact that there’s about a 2000 miles of road between Winterfell and King’s Landing. Even on a horse going 30mph, riding 8 hours a day, it’s 8 days back home. And we’re not talking Roman roads here with stables once every exhausted horse length. Ned basically went down there and that would be it for the next couple of years. And using a raven to sext the wife might be kind of awkward, what with Maester Luwin bringing the sexy text-messages to Catlin, not to mention her dictating her replies to Maester Luwin.

ER: They can be put in prison?
INMATES:<thinking about a reason to put in extra shifts at the work farm>
smile1

uote:
EW: No, she'd rather be the one everyone looks to for support, whether or not she wants to give it.
ER: She sounds complicated.
CLARK: <likes it complicated>
Why he dumped Rachel after the first date but stayed with Lana for years?

LOIS: Hey! I had had a bad day.
/eyes her ways/ Looks like a lot of bad days lately, ever since that hospital visit.

LOIS: Maybe I should just join a nunnery.
RALPH: <has a classical education>
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.