Originally Posted by Darth Michael
EW: Now it's my turn to be embarrassed. I thought I had replied to this FDK already. Forgive me.
ER: Yeah, I guess I kind of hid it at the bottom of the FDK. Wasn’t sure how long the FDK-FDK would take and wanted to get a head start on catching up.
I try to answer them in the order received, except when I fall behind then I try to do it in numerical order.

ER: But won’t seeing her just make him think back of seeing her fornicating with the devil?
CLARK: Baby steps. Mind over nightmares.
ER: Like the baby Lex put into her belly?
CLARK: /taking deep breaths/ Michael's only kidding. Michael's only kidding.

ER: Did he intake copious amounts of liquid courage to accomplish that feat?
EW: No, he did that the night before.
ER: Yes, but it would have all left his system by now. One way or another.
But he learned his lesson and never wants to drink without invulnerability again.

ER: Interesting how he feels the need to emphasize that he also won’t be seeking other *female* companionship for the night.
CLARK: Better safe than sorry.
ER: Because jealous Loises are known to have acquired Kryptonite on occasion?
Not in this story, but yes.

EW: No, more like how Lois and Superman could now go skinnydipping there as the previous owner was now dead.
ER: But what will Mrs. Cox and Nigel say, when they find the pool occupied?
They're in jail.

ER: So, he likes to keep things spicy?
EW: It's the best way to kill the flavor of Lois's cooking? Oh, wait. That's not the kind of spicy you were referring to, was it?
ER: Although one would wonder if such an action on Clark’s part would make it more or less likely that he’d get to taste Lois’s cooking.
Kind of a chicken and egg scenario isn't it?

Although, the last several hands of the king did have rather unfortunate life-ending events. Jon Arryn was allegedly poisoned, starting the current mess. Before that, we had Ned Stark’s father who got kind of roasted alive by the previous king, which coincidentally started the previous mess.
Well, that explains why the missus didn't want him to take the job.

ER: /scratches head/ I’ve heard to don’t approve of hookers inside the Vegas city limits, or hotels for that matter, so…
EW: And that stops them, how?
ER: They can be put in prison?
INMATES: hyper

ER: Awww…young love. Soul mates.
EW: So, it would be better if Jimmy died instead of lived happily ever after in Vegas?
ER: Well… if you put it that way.
He died in alt-dimension and before Clark came to this dimension.

ER: Ethics in politics?
EW: In Las Vegas? Wouldn't that be like having a organic farming convention in NYC?
ER: I don’t know. According to television, NYC is full of health-nutty hipsters who like to grow their own pepperweed and only buy in organic grocery stores.
Yeah. What's up with that? Was California full?
wink

EW: No, she'd rather be the one everyone looks to for support, whether or not she wants to give it.
ER: She sounds complicated.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

ER: Maybe if Clark came down in just his red swim trunks?
EW: They'd make him go back upstairs and put on a tie and jacket.
ER: I wonder if they would require it of Superman, too.
SNOOTY MD: Of course. Monsieur Superman will have to wear a cravat and a smoking like everyone else.
clap Sounds about right.

ER: No, Lois doesn't want Clark's leftovers.
LOIS: I like international chocolate.
ER: She’s quite picky for a woman who makes a Fudge Sunday bucket out of her shopping bounty.
LOIS: Hey! I had had a bad day.

BATMAN: Hey! That's my catch phrase.
ROBIN: What am I chopped liver?
BATMAN: Bait.
SUPERMAN: Just like Lois!
LOIS: See! I don't have bad luck. Wait. What?

ER: Maybe a photo of himself and a lifesized Superman cardboard cutout?
CLARK: Hey, I happen to know a place where I can get one of those. But that's more of a birthday type present.
LOIS: Yo, Dan!
ER: So, she’s now looking for better prospects?
DAN: My satisfaction guaranteed.
LOIS: Maybe I should just join a nunnery.
RALPH: hyper

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.