cuidadora: Thank you for commenting. smile

Lovely chapter. It explains so much about Lois, Clark and Jimmy.
Thank you. There's a reason I needed Clark and Jimmy to go to Vegas, and her name is Jenny. evil

Brought tears to my eyes, just realizing how long it's been since Clark felt at home. Probably before his parents died.
I'm glad the 'home' scene worked for you. It brought tears to my eyes, too, when I was writing. Yes, Clark's heart has been without a true home since his folks died. Lois inviting him into hers was an unexpected gift.

And I'm delighted to see both Clark and Lois feeling the same way about each other. I assume the last time she felt at home was also as a child.
While I'm sure that Lois has felt at home by herself (or while Lucy lived with her), it wasn't the restful security that she feels when she's with Clark. She doesn't feel the need to act and be someone she's not with him (although, that doesn't stop her from doing so).

I sure hope this trilogy ends up with a happy ending for all the good guys and gals. And I'm not looking for a spoiler, realizing this is story #2, just hoping for a happy ending...
I've promised from the beginning that this story will...
-- end with a Lois and a Clark living happily ever after. I'm just not saying which ones.
evil

And I want to thank you for all the links in each chapter to the previous and next one. It makes reading this story SO MUCH easier than going through the TOC, since I just recently found this board (and haven't been following it all that long). Your extra effort is much appreciated by this reader, and I'm sure others.
You're welcome. I figure that it's the least I can do for any reader willing to read my monster epics. That reminds me, I still need to finish fixing those imbedded links within each part of Green-Eyed Monster and Missing Lois, which got messed up with the board reboot. wallbash I was doing 10 parts a day for a while, but then got lazy and just focused on my writing. Both those stories are available on the Archives, though. wink

I'm in awe how you can keep all the threads straight. notworthy I'll be reading the story more than once; it's helped with the sections I've read more than once.
Thank you. That's quite a compliment. smile1 It helps that I have some terrific Betas, who remind me of things I've forgotten. blush It also helps that my stories are so long that everyone memories blur a bit before I mention a plot point for a second or third time. [Linked Image] Plus, I leave my memory for my stories. Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone, but... [Linked Image] My RL is a total mess organizational-wise. Hey, that reminds me, I should really be making dinner. [Linked Image]

Thank you for your comments.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.