Christina: Thanks for reading and commenting. smile

At least we now know how Jimmy (Jimmy the First) gets written out of this version. He marries someone in Vegas!
clap What's so funny is that one of my betas said practically the same thing at this point, but then added "If Clark doesn't kill him first." lol

That exchange between Clark and Lois on the phone is just pitch perfect. Just shy of heavy flirting but also laden with the truth. I hope that she's able to sleep knowing that he thinks of her as his resting place (no matter where he is).
I'm so glad that worked. smile1 /Note to Self: more flirting banter between Lois and Clark/

I think Chuck's going to get in trouble with Minha if he buys her a gift (a reminder of leaving her behind).
No? But what if he got her... /points to my head, so you can see what I'm thinking/ [Linked Image]

Sidenote: I'm still waiting on her meeting Padre Carlos (or at least for Clark to go visit him again).
peep Yes, I know my characters ran off on plot-ramble for the last... uh... 100 parts or so... but I promise we'll get back to our main story after these brief messages from... Okay, after I take a break and build up my cushion again. My goal is to focus on B-plot for the foreseeable future. Thanks for dropping by! wave

FYI: I'm anticipating my hiatus happening after Part 192.

There Is No Spoon: Thanks for your comments. You always keep me on my toes.

Never thought I see it in this story, but are Clark's balls starting to ascend? Hope they are not just taking a peak and go back into hiding? Maybe there is hope for Clark? Will wait and see.
CLARK: I promise you that when I stand up straight my swim trunks come down lower on my thigh than my fingertips. [Linked Image] /mumbles to self/ I'll never go outside without a disguise on ever again.

[Linked Image] Thank you for reading. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.