LOIS: I think you're confusing me with a blonde reporter named Linda. I only write the truth.
PERRY: [Linked Image] And then only when she can prove it to me and a pack of lawyers.
LOIS: grumble

MARTHA: We didn't *say* that.
JONATHAN: No. We thought it. But we're nice country folk and don't say such things out loud.
Hence the washing of Clark’s mouth with dishsoap whenever he talked about his acquaintances with Lex?

LOIS: I was talking real news, not fiction.
PEOPLE: We use boring news only for lining bird cages.

LOIS: Doctored! Those aren't real photos!
CLARK: Um... isn't that flames coming out that window? Wasn't that the fire Superman put out last week?
clap
DIRT DIGGER: “Superman has time for quicky while building is burning next door”

PERRY: Sure, I'll have my son Jerry write you out a check.
Umm…isn’t it against the law to write checks you know will bounce?

CLARK: I know what they are. I meant I don't watch shows with Marvel characters. <tries to keep it a secret that he likes the idea of a female Thor>
(things one reads on the internet when one isn’t careful)

High def is very important to DVD watchers.
clap

SUPERMAN: I swear, Mr. White, WE haven't had sex yet. She can't be pregnant.
PERRY: Yet?
clap What if Dan already knocked her up in that alt-verse?

LOIS: <can’t believe the single-mindedness of the people closest to her> Men! Pregnancy isn't the only thing that causes vomiting you know.
SUPERMAN: It isn't?
LOIS: No, Kryptonite (the alcoholic beverage) can induce it, too.

Right! I like the dogs too.
Dogs? Dogs? Are you referring to the unborn puppies they had as a main course during the wedding feast? Or do you mean The Hound?
BRAN: [Linked Image]
ER: Oh, you talking about them direwolves. Yeah, they’re fun. Sadly, they’re quite underrepresented on the show. I’m guessing due to the cost of making an animated wolf the size of a horse.

Quote:
Yeah. Although that one is still pretty unfriendly and murderous.
I don't know, I thought Smaug was fun. Sure, not for the Dwarves or the city by the lake, but for us viewers.
laugh That’s the same as with Lex, isn’t it?

Quote:
EW: Lois isn't getting fat.
ER: Oh, you’re telling us that her clothes getting tighter around her chest-area and waist is not related to chocolates?
LOIS: I plan to go on a new exercise program in a few days.
CLARK: <worried about his ability to withstand the allure of a chestically-enhanced Lois>
rotflol

Simple, you implied that he moves his lips *when they haven't been attached to Lois's*, which meant they must have been attached to someone else's lips. Right?
He was *talking*! Someone’s got a singleminded mind.
LOIS: What! It’s called jealousy due to pregnancy hormones. It’s perfectly natural.
CLARK: For a woman who’s not pregnant?

/points to Bender's nephew from college/
LOIS: He wasn't a lawyer, per se, but it was in his blood. Taints the whole line.
So, one shouldn’t mention to Lois that Clark had just admitted to having studied the practice of law?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.