oh, right. I'm supposed to amp up my job search this week.
[Linked Image] What about one of those jobs where you determine the fate of a couple of characters who keep discussing a gun all week long or suddenly turn out to be their twin brother’s long lost cousin’s wife? You’re very good at that.

LOIS: And there we have *my* curse. Which one do you think will trump the other?
In regard to happy wife = happy life?

JONATHAN: /arm around wife/ That man hurt our boy. He made his decision to meet the pavement.
They’re a very down-to-earth couple, huh?

LOIS: No. /phishaw/ I've been called worse. They called you a boy. I have 100 headlines here which state otherwise.
laugh She referring to the Dirt Digger bringing a new interview with some skank about how Superman got her with child at least twice a week?

CLARK: So, Bruce, how's that little cat problem you've been having in Gotham?
BRUCE: [Linked Image]

Lois points to evidence of said man cheating on her before their supposed wedding.
LEX: /points to double standard/

Again, no evidence. Unlike all the evidence collected at Lois's apartment regarding the Voyeur which has been linked back to Luthor.
I’m sure a lot of women would testify to being voyeured by Superman.

PERRY: Cold hard facts. We can't help it if Luthor chose to do things which make him look bad. It's our job to report it.
Always blaming the victim, huh?

HENDERSON: My team and I never touched him.
Maybe they had someone else with them to do the dirty work?

CLARK: Now it makes sense. I was wondering what this other woman was doing in the picture.
LOIS: Woman? /takes diagram and turns it over/ It's a bed.
CLARK: Ooooooh. I don't get it.
rotflol

PERRY: Just quit while you're still in the game, son.
Too bad he’s not a quitter, isn’t it?
CLARK: Let’s see… I quit Rachel. Lana. That other Lois. My personal life. My own Lois. My own dimension. Did I forget something?

LOIS: Once you've tasted chocolate, why would you ever want Rocky Road. My love life is rocky enough without his road.
DAN:<confused by all the chocolate in the room>
laugh

JIMMY: peep I was going for she's a.. /cough/ a lady.
[Linked Image]

We've seen the first 4 episodes so far. And after Episode 2, nothing has really happened.
Umm…They…Umm…Turney…Umm…Tyrion & Cat? Things kind of pick up speed now that the setup is done? You already up to 6 now?

At least the Agents of SHIELD have 5 episodes per disk.
Well…naked boobies take up space?

And that's only how the viewer feels after watching those dizzifying opening credits. <feels like she’s reading Wrong Clark for the first time>
But those are so awesome! The sun even tells the story of how the dragon came to Westeros to conquer the lands before itself fell prey to the stag, the wolf, and the lion until all the animals of the realm bowed to the noble stag. And isn’t he a glorious and inspiring figure indeed?

I like a couple of characters better now.
OooH! Which ones? hyper

When do the dragons appear?
Dragons? Oh, you mean the Targaryans (their house sigil is a dragon)? Well, Dany and her brother Viserion have been there since the first episode. Plus, Dany has gotten a gift of three dragon eggs for her wedding. Or did you mean the fire-breathing kind because this is has been marketed as a fantasy show?

thought I should show GoT to my 7 y.o. son because of the dragons. um...
Oh. Umm…Wasn’t Ned’s little girl in the catacombs and saw a dragon skull? You really do hope for the cute kind, right?
[Linked Image]
Also, GoT is not strictly suitable for kids who aren’t yet used to watching blood and nudity and gore on TV. On a slightly related note: Even if there *were* dragons on the show, I don’t think a 7 y/o would appreciate them. Much. But everyone is telling us that the dragons have died out, so…[Linked Image] It’s a lot like the EW telling us that Lois is just getting fat.

But we did show him and my daughter Hobbit: movie 2, which they loved. I even broke my don't show them the movie until they've read the book rule, because I don't think he'd care much for all the talking and walking and nothing else happening for 150 pages. Hence why we started them on Movie 2.)
laugh

Having lived in Ohio, it so explains a lot.
laugh

CLARK: huh What did I do wrong now?
Where should I start. Moved his lips, lately, when they haven’t been attached to Lois’s?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.