I don't think that's what the local paper is looking for when they advertise for "reporter".
Oh. You’re looking for someone to pay you for making up true stories. That’s cool. That means you’re just like Lois, huh?

The curse Lois is referring to are the men she usually ends up dating: Paul, Claude, Lex...
CLARK: Clark.
LOIS: Exactly!
laugh

ER: They’re a very down-to-earth couple, huh?
So people shouldn't be responsible for the decisions they make?
LEX: /lifts head off pavement/ Sounds like a good defense to me.
clap Also, I was thinking ‘down-to-earth’ in a literal sense of what they prefer to have become of Lex.

LOIS: No, I was referring to *of course* all MY Superman articles from the Daily Planet!
Not liking the competition or the fact that she’s losing?
PEOPLE: Superman stopping some bank robber gets old fast. But Superman knocking up another college-coed, now that’s always great news.

CATWOMAN: /purring/ I believe he means "he's whipped".
[Linked Image]

LOIS: /points to the fact that only SHE is allowed to make double standards/
LEX: <happy his wife is so arguable>
laugh

And the proof that they aren't lying (or being hopeful) is?
Their word? Plus several photo series in Dirt Digger Weekly and National Whisper or Superman next to their windows?

PERRY: Victim? Victim? He's the suspect!
BENDER: Considering the present state of my client, I believe he cannot be referred to as a ‘suspect’. This is there for slander and I will have you sued for your pension and your kids’ college funds.

Did I forget something?
HOPE: <doesn’t want to be left out>
clap

ER: /this lady?/
JIMMY: No, she's not mad enough. I mean, well, look at the time...
laugh

Still waiting for disc 3 (Episodes 5-6)
[Linked Image] That’s not nice of…Netflix?

Quote:
EW: At least the Agents of SHIELD have 5 episodes per disk.
ER: Well…naked boobies take up space?
CLARK: <has no idea what to do with naked boobies>
LOIS: My cross to bare.
[Linked Image] There’s a running gag in the blogosphere, and the directors have picked up on it and join in the fun, that GoT has an abundance of gratuitous nudity, possibly due to network demands. Since one would strive to present the biggest selling point (after intrigue, murder, zombies, and dragon) in as much definition as possible, one would fathom that the naked boobies are responsible for there only fitting two episodes onto a single disk.

I can't watch them. The camera movement gives me motion sickness.
Oh you poor dear! On an unrelated note – what if one wrote a Lois who gets sick when flying?

like the dragon lady with the blonde hair [Dany] married to the wildman [Khal Drogo] (especially after she stood up to her #^%$&*# brother [Viserys] ). The daughter with the sword [Aria], who doesn't want to be a princess. The dwarf brother [Tyrion] of the queen [Cersei] is a well-rounded character. Jon Snow. I guess I like underdogs.
Yes, Dany informing her brother of his place was great fun. And Emilia Clark delivers some great speeches. This was just a teaser. Also, there’s a lot of underdogs in GoT laugh

Quote:
Or did you mean the fire-breathing kind because this is has been marketed as a fantasy show?
EW: Those would be the ones.
[Linked Image]

I believe she meant more the Hobbit kind.
Yeah. Although that one is still pretty unfriendly and murderous.

(if they're ever interested in watching it, they can download it onto their cloud screens once they've moved out after graduation).
laugh

Lois isn't getting fat.
Oh, you’re telling us that her clothes getting tighter around her chest-area and waist is not related to chocolates?

/hmmm, my Lois eating chocolate bunny smilie isn't working.
huh

I have no idea to what he could be referring.
Right.

ER: Where should I start. Moved his lips, lately, when they haven’t been attached to Lois’s?
LOIS: You've kiss another woman!
laugh How does she get from here to *there*?

I would never kiss a woman who didn't look exactly like you.
That’s a very lawyery way to phrase this.

LOIS: /eyes both men suspiciously/
So, she dealt with lawyers before, then, huh?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.