Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Oh dear! You need to have a serious discussion with RL about EW-happy time.
Oh, yeah. Do you have RL's phone number or email address? wink This week should be better... oh, right. I'm supposed to amp up my job search this week. frown

Oooh! Oooh! I know! I know! It’s the FDK
clap Always.

Lois a bit proprietary?
So, you're thinking there's a trust issue?

ER: Maybe he should make an honorable woman out of her, then?
CLARK: /coughs/ Curse.
ER: Fortunately, making her honorable doesn’t necessarily include making her happy.
LOIS: And there we have *my* curse. Which one do you think will trump the other? evil

CAT: /notices Phil eyeing her/... that I'm donating to the local homeless shelter?
Some ex-stock-broker who got the worse end of a Luthor deal: Hey, look. That looks like it could be mine…
And he'd be right.

MARTHA: That wouldn't have been nice. True, but still not nice.
ER: Funny, how Martha limits her scolding to the taunting and not to not stopping the fall.
MARTHA: /huh/ That’s what the pavement is for.
JONATHAN: /arm around wife/ That man hurt our boy. He made his decision to meet the pavement.

(next week) DIRT DIGGER WEEKLY: Luthor's Whore's two-timing boytoy out on the town the night of Luthor's death. Details inside.
LOIS: /mad/
CLARK: Because they called you a whore’?
LOIS: No. /phishaw/ I've been called worse. They called you a boy. I have 100 headlines here which state otherwise.

So, he’s a bit scared of his little mad dog?
CLARK: <yes, but please keep it quiet>
BATMAN: /rotflol/
CLARK: So, Bruce, how's that little cat problem you've been having in Gotham?

EW: It had been Luthor's choice to expose Superman to Krytponite to make him lose his powers so that he was unable to fly when insane billionaires thought Metropolis was a giant mirage of water instead of a river of concrete. Where's the loophole?
ER: Well…for starters, Superman actively tried to interfere in the coupling of a soon-to-be-wed couple.
/cough/ No evidence pertaining to that hearsay.
ER: The groom might have felt cuckolded and decided that life’s not worth it.
Lois points to evidence of said man cheating on her before their supposed wedding.
ER: Then there’s the constant spying that Superman does.
Again, no evidence. Unlike all the evidence collected at Lois's apartment regarding the Voyeur which has been linked back to Luthor.
That could drive a man to suicide. We also have the systematic attempts of Clark Kent and his crew of ne’er-do-wells to discredit Luthor in the eyes of the public and his fiancé.
PERRY: Cold hard facts. We can't help it if Luthor chose to do things which make him look bad. It's our job to report it.
ER: We also should consider the MPD’s involvement in Lex’s alleged suicide.
HENDERSON: My team and I never touched him.

LOIS: Kryptonite poisoning. Why don’t you come lay down on my bed? I’ve got some of your favorite ties to keep you company.
CLARK: Gosh, Lois, you’re so… why are they tied to the bedpost? ER: /offers up IKEA diagram/
CLARK: /confused by the insert tab A into slot B
LOIS: *Excuse me!* But Tab A goes into Slot A.
CLARK: [Linked Image] Now it makes sense. I was wondering what this other woman was doing in the picture.
LOIS: Woman? /takes diagram and turns it over/ It's a bed.
CLARK: Ooooooh. I don't get it.

EW: When should be a good time? Right before Wells returns with the antidote to the curse?
ER: /has a brilliant idea/
evil

Like…telling her the *gasp* truth?
CLARK: I didn't lie... just omitted.
ER: I don’t think that line’s going to work with Lois.
LOIS: Depends on whether he’s already naked and tied to my bed…
CANON LOIS: On which Lois exactly do you think that will work?
EW: Sorry, I misread as "this Lois". My apologies.

CLARK: A really unpretty version of you?
LOIS: And you thought she was *me*?
PERRY: Just quit while you're still in the game, son.

LOIS: Clark, can you explain this video someone forwarded to me of Superman in a den of hookers?
CLARK: That's not me!
LOIS: Uh-huh.
ER: He could try finding the beauty marks on his body and pointing the lack of them out to Lois.
LOIS: I’d have to verify those for myself, of course. For instance, there’s the one you say that you have on your buttocks…?
CLARK: /spinning around in a circle/ I can't see that one. But I do have this one under my belly button.
LOIS: hyper Sold! Drop 'em, big guy!

LOIS: /mad/
CALL-ME-DANIEL: /wave/
EW: So, he's coming to town early?
ER: It would be one possible next step, yes?
LOIS: Once you've tasted chocolate, why would you ever want Rocky Road. My love life is rocky enough without his road.
DAN: huh

CLARK: A wild weekend of sunbathing?
ER: When there’s girls involved?
Any girls involvement will be discussed in a later Part's FDK.

Oh, this one hasn’t dates Alt-Mayson yet?
Nope. Only Alt-Rachel and Alt-Lana.

Because then they’d have a girl with them in the room?
JIMMY: Mad Dog's a girl?
ER: She’s inappropriate for Clark to date, so…’girl’?
LOIS: Inappropriate? Why am I ‘inappropriate’? <insert string of blue language>
JIMMY: peep I was going for she's a.. /cough/ a lady.

EW: I did get the first DVD of Game of Thrones though.
ER: Also, how many episodes is that?
There are 2 episodes per disk. [Linked Image] We've seen the first 4 episodes so far. And after Episode 2, nothing has really happened. At least the Agents of SHIELD have 5 episodes per disk.

Yes, there is a lot of blood and on-screen violence.
And that's only how the viewer feels after watching those dizzifying opening credits. [Linked Image]

EW: Is there any characters I'm going to like who don't end up dying or giving up their morals?
ER: Umm…do characters count whom you don’t like now but will grow to like later on because they find their morals and who haven’t yet died by the end of book 5?
I like a couple of characters better now. When do the dragons appear? (My highly inappropriate mother who wouldn't take me to see the Chorus Line at age 12, thought I should show GoT to my 7 y.o. son because of the dragons. um... that would be a "No". But we did show him and my daughter Hobbit: movie 2, which they loved. I even broke my don't show them the movie until they've read the book rule, because I don't think he'd care much for all the talking and walking and nothing else happening for 150 pages. Hence why we started them on Movie 2.)

She needs a reason to go there? And finding Clark could be just as well as disposing of a Kryptonite bullet. Although, I do recommend separate trips for those two activities.
Let's just say, she's not going on that kind of cruise.

According to Giles, there’s a second one in Cleveland.
Having lived in Ohio, it so explains a lot.

‘Female’ is quite a difficult language to master, isn’t it?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

EW: Has Clark redeemed himself or is he still in the running for Lunkhead of the Year?
ER: You have to ask?
EW: Soooo, redeemed himself?
ER: Umm…the other one?
CLARK: huh What did I do wrong now?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.