Originally Posted by VirginiaR
While looking for an image of Lex and Lois's wedding online, I stumbled across these sets of photos (let's hope they both show):

[Linked Image]
Lex and Lois.

[Linked Image]
Lex and Arianna.

The first thing I noticed was the bow tie was the same; then the trellis, the bouquet, and lastly the dress. You'd think that would be something that Jimmy would have noticed too. wink Maybe Arianna only *thought* she had married Lex and doctored the photo to make it seem like it was so.

I also noticed that Ari and Lex's wedding date was almost identical to Lois and Clark's final one (which I believe was Oct. 6th).

Oooooooh, that's all KINDS of awkward freakish. I'm guessing he didn't consult with Asabi for his "most auspicious" day for getting married (it's based on the birthdate, time and astrology of the two couples for the closest alignment of certain planets for a fruitful and happy marriage).

Also, just trying to imagine Lois as an "identical" replacement for Ari and failing rather badly.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)