Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
Originally posted by John Lambert:
[b] I just realized that Mrs. Cox seems to have actually only appeared in these two episodes. With how much she shows up in some fan fic I am surprised by that. Maybe I shouldn't be, but I am.
That's how I felt about Ralph. I researched all of his appearances for a story I wrote, and was amazed to find out he only shows up on screen for three episodes and is only mentioned by name in two others. Moreover, he was only introduced in the show's final season. It's a tribute to the actors who portrayed both Mrs. Cox and Ralph, as well as to the writers who wrote the characters, that these two characters have become so firmly established in fanfic. [/b]
Maisie beats even that. She had one brief scene in GGGoH. I don't even know if she gets mentioned again in the series. Some people have said that Ralph is supposed to represent Steve from the comics. (I don't understand how the producers can have access to bit characters from comics, like Cat Grant for the show, and not Steve. Lana and Zod make a little more sense copywrite wise, but Steve?)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.