Okay, I'm trying to clean this up to send to Labrat over in the Archives. While going through the list one more time, I had a few questions (Darth Michael, the new boards really don't like you. It once more deleted some of your comments. grumble Good thing I had gotten most everything prior to the move, except the last few suggestion).

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
30: Double Jeopardy: Clark: Adding and Abetting
Refresh my memory here, Michael. Aiding and Abetting of what?

Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
50) Superman refuses to aid a prisoner getting beaten by another while in jail in MoSB. (In some jurisdictions this falls under the Good Samaritan "duty to assist" laws.)
Personal note: Superman isn't allowed to use his powers, and if he were human getting involved would just get himself hurt, plus the guy deserved it. I doubt any jury would convict him.

Originally Posted by John Lambert
51. Ordinary People: Superman, transporting cheese into the US from Switzerland without declaring it at customs. Smuggling.
Just double checking my facts here, but wasn't it Cheese from France, Chocolate from Switzerland, and a Pearl from Japan? (Snow from the mountains probably doesn't need to go through customs, does it?)

Originally Posted by Sue S.
In 'Church of Metropolis', Superman smashes the monitor(s) in the secret lair after tracking the bug they tried to plant on Clark back to it. Yeah, they're bad guys, but it's still destruction of private property. He should also get a slap on the wrist for the punny, "Now stop bugging people!" while smashing it.
I don't think that's a criminal offense. We'd have to check with Lynn SM, our resident Pun Police. wink

Originally Posted by Annalina19
a. I think the fact that Martha and Jonathan did not warn the authorities about a flying object falling in a field and moreover keeping it, and adopting a baby without proper verification by social services.
b. They went to Shuster field (trespassing).
Good ones! thumbsup

When Irish eyes are killing : Superman involuntarily killed Patrick with his laser vision.
Although without a body we can’t be too sure that Patrick is really dead, or just Voldermorted.

MJD : Clark in Superman attacks John Doe, got him by the throat (assault).
Was this before or after John Doe is President-Elect?
DLW : a. Clark protects an escaped felon, Lois after helping her to break of jail.
That one is already on the list.
b. Well, not sure that can be considered a theft, but he takes from the attorney Clemmens the case found when Lois "pulled the trigger" that should have been with the other incriminating evidence.
I'll count it. smile

We're WAY past 100, but there were a few more episodes with no crimes listed. Does anyone know of anything else we can include?

S1
FlyHard

Barbarians at the Planet

S2
The Prankster

Return of the Prankster

Whine, Whine, Whine

S3
Contact

Home is Where the Hurt Is

Tempus Anyone?

I now Pronounce you…

Big Girls Don’t Fly

S4
Brutal Youth

Bob and Carol and Lois and Clark

Ghosts

Faster than a Speeding Vixen

I’ve Got you Under My Skin

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.