Lois is currently a very bad girl...er... woman on the boards: planning to, and sometimes actually breaking laws (and possibly getting caught doing so) left and right in some of our fanfics at the moment. It made me wonder what other things she and Clark actually did during their four seasons of LnC, which weren't exactly legal.

While trying to figure out where Lois's crimes for my big heavy A-Plot arc fit on the below referenced NY felony scale (standing in for the one for New Troy, which was strangely absent from the Internet), I noticed that some of the descriptions for these felonies sounded vaguely familiar, as in our favorite hero and heroine allegedly wink did the crime on the show.

So, here's the challenge :

List as many crimes as possible (I don't know if we'll get to 100, but we can try). Include the Episode in which the crime takes place, Who perpetrated the crime, and What the crime was. I'm looking mostly for Lois and Clark crimes, but will also accept any by other Daily Planet regulars (Perry, Jimmy, Cat) and family members (Ellen, Sam, Lucy, Martha, and Jonathan), basically the good guys! If Clark or Superman committed a crime, please be specific on which persona committed the crime (as shown below).

Let's see what our heroes were able to get away with. I'll get us started:

1) The Pilot: Lois and Jimmy (and then Clark) Trespassed into a secure area of EPRAD to take a look at the Messenger wreckage.

2) The Pilot: Lois and Jimmy broke and entered the Messenger Hangar (using a lock pick).

3) The Pilot: Clark broke in (literally) and entered the Messenger Hangar, causing willful property damage to the Messenger hangar's door.

4) TOGOM: Superman dangles Dillinger upside-down from a building to gain information. (Attempted Murder in the 2nd degree?, Attempted Assault?, Menacing in the 3rd degree, Reckless Endangerment, etc.) [Let's not get into nit-picking whether or not this constitutes a crime since Dillinger is technically a clone. That's just a whole other can of worms. For the sake of this discussion, let's just say a clone life is equal to a human or Kryptonian.]

5) Ides of Metropolis: Lois bribes the bailiff to let her have 'a minute alone' with Eugene Laderman in the holding cell. ("Rewarding Official Misconduct in the first degree")

And so on.... Good luck!

Recently I was doing research, I stumbled onto this great website which describes the different crimes in NY by class: NY Crimes by Offense Level (which breaks down the difference between a Class A Felony, Class B Felony, etc. Great research tool BTW). It gives a great description of the different crimes out there and the differentiation between them.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.