33. TOGOM - Clark - removing evidence from a crime scene - the movie ticket stub that was on the floor at the bank.

34. TOGOM - Lois - illegal gambling

32. Top Copy - Lois - theft of Mayson's pager. Maybe some other charges related to locating the witness at the safe house?

35. Pilot - Clark - international travel to China without a passport and avoiding Customs. (How many times did he do this throughout the series?)

36. Metallo - Superman - accessory to John Corbin's murder ...? Or excessive use of force? I read a fic a while back where Superman was charged with Corben's murder because melting his legs was unnecessarily violent, and if he hadn't melted his legs, Vale couldn't have taken the kryptonite that was powering him, thus killing him. If this one isn't sufficiently cut-and-dried, feel free to replace it. (I can't remember the name of the story, and I can't seem to find it via a site search either here or on the archives.)

EDIT: Gah! Deadly Chakram, you beat me to it. So I'm re-numbering mine.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)