Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b] Okay, replacing 49 with...

49) BFTB - Lois and Clark sneak into a cemetery after hours. Trespassing.
I hate to play the devil's advocate, but are you sure? There sure seemed to be a lot of people traipsing around for it to be "closed". Do all cemeteries close? (They never seemed to in Buffy, but that's another show entirely.) It has been a while since I saw the show, do they actually say that they came in after the cemetery was closed? [/b]
If it wasn't closed, why were they sneaking around and hiding from the guard...which got them thrown out after Clark supposedly stepped on a twig later on? And every cemetery that I know has certain "open" hours.

From the script:

LOIS and CLARK appear. They're sneaking, they're skulking, they're not supposed to be here. Lois is fine with this, Clark isn't.

Then, later:

LOIS
Well, of course we got kicked out, and whose fault was that? I am not the one who stepped on the only dry twig in the entire cemetery just as that guard came back.

So...I would argue that they were definitely trespassing by being there late at night.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon