Let's see.

3. Accused by Female Hawk
Clark is facing a serious accusation, and he has no way to refute it without revealing the big secret. Just when everything looks lost, Lois steps in ...

I really liked this story. Not the deaths in it, but the emotions that Clark has throughout just were spot on.

4. Trusting Me, Trusting You by Female Hawk
Clark Kent has been trapped in a cell for seven years. Government agent Lois Lane is tormented by grief and traumatic memories. She is assigned to guard the alien prisoner, and together, Lois and Clark find the strength to travel the long journey to healing, trust, love, and freedom.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to read this - but boy am I glad I did! Wow. I think I've re-read this at least three times now. Excellent story, and deservedly a Kerth winner.

5. Cause and Effect by M.L. Thompson

When Clark and Lois meet up four years prior to their initial meeting at the Daily Planet, sparks fly. Will Lois' distrust in Clark ruin a great relationship, or will terrorists destroy them before they even get started?

Action, adventure, and romance? I'll take all three!

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)