All of the stories mentioned are wonderful and worthy reading. thumbsup Some more that I re-read time and again:

Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Doc. Klein's LabRat - The threat of Nightfall looms over the world in this adaptation of the episode "All Shook Up." As time runs out, two people, alone and afraid, take solace in one another, try to find some shred of meaning in their lives ... and find that hope and love are shining constants in even the seemingly most disasterous of times.

The Forgotten by Jenni Debbage - Lois and her children must face life without Clark and the world must face the future without a Superman when he goes missing in North Korea. Meanwhile, a man awakes in a prison cell and discovers he has no memories -- only hazy dreams of a beautiful woman in between frightening tests and pain. Will Clark be forgotten forever?

A Gift for Life by StopQuitDont and Jenni Debbage - When Clark is diagnosed with terminal cancer, Lois suggests a radical plan to save his life. But can their friendship survive the new challenges?

Nowhere to Run by ML Thompson - a satisfying resolution to the amnesia-Deter-arc.

Poison by Wendy Richards - The day after unknowingly drinking a Kryptonite-laced glass of wine, a feverish Clark staggers into the Daily Planet. A disgruntled Lois takes him back to his apartment and ends up taking care of him...

There\'s No Place Like Home by ML Thompson - From coworkers to partners to friends to lovers. But will it happen the same way every time? As Lois and Clark desperately try to find a way to correct the past, they discover there's a thin line between love and hate.

The Time Traveler\'s Wife by ML Thompson - A journalist who's missing in the Congo, a defective time travel machine and a lonely superhero results in an extraordinary adventure for alternate Clark. Will he obtain his heart's desire or will he destroy his world while endeavoring to do so?

When Friends Become Lovers and the sequel When Lovers Become More by Kathy Brown and Demi - Lois and Clark's relationship changes forever after an emotional night spent together. Following directly from the second season episode, "That Old Gang of Mine," this story follows the couple through breathtaking highs and devastating lows as they deal with the highly-charged issues only their romance could produce.

24 Hours by Wendy Richards - Lois Lane has been poisoned and she and Clark are running out of time to find the antidote. Will Lois live long enough to write her own obituary? The author has cranked up the angst-o-meter to 11 for our intrepid reporters.

50 First Revelations by Matrix and Sue S. - Lois wakes up one morning having memory problems. Is she merely trying to block out a painful experience or is something else behind her mysterious amnesia?

Andreia cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15