Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
An example:
I am currently reading M.L. Thompson's Blind Superman\'s Bluff . The archive teaser for this story is, "What might have happened if Superman's eyesight hadn't been restored in the episode "The Eyes Have It" -- leaving Lois and Clark to grapple with a new set of realities?"

I am very much enjoying this story. Although there are small amounts of A-plot in it, it is primarily a B-plot driven story. The author is quite adept in her handling of both dialog and emotions. She has an enviable ability to make even the most mundane scenes fascinating. Based on what I have read of the story so far, I would highly recommend it.
Lynn, I really enjoyed that one too. laugh thumbsup

The most recent Archive stories I read are this month's LnC FanFiction Reader\'s Club stories :

1. Lucy Lane is Coming to Town... by Nicole Sullivan. Lucy Lane is coming to spend Christmas with Lois, but she still needs to find her sister the perfect gift. Can that perfect gift be something money can't buy...like someone tall, dark, and handsome?

thumbsup

and

2. The Story of Kal-El and his Concubines by Saskia
Lois saves the day in this reworking of a certain few scenes from our favourite show.

I have to say that description doesn't really cut it. Let's just say it's different twist on the ending of the NK arc.

So many good sounding ones have been recommended on February\'s list I'll probably end up reading ahead. (That, and I promised my hubby that I'd try to be IN BED before midnight every night. Reading on my Nook counts, right? wink )

BTW, I think this is an excellent idea, Lynn, because I 99/100 read from the Archives and LnC Message boards (at least, when reading for myself) as opposed to for-profit books. clap Does this work, or do you only want novel length stories mentioned?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.