6. The Girl Next Door - Janet Owens - This month's FanFiction book of the month.

Apparently, I've read this before. thumbsup

7. Shane Terry's: Fugue II: Fusion -- Superman has returned, but Clark must deal with his sense of loss and a dangerous government conspiracy. Meanwhile, Lois heads for Metropolis, determined to take her destiny into her own hands.

This story is much darker than "Fugue". Life back in Metropolis is much harder as we learn why Lois went on the run in the first place. He kept me guessing who the big baddie was until the end. Very suspenseful.

Originally posted by LMA:
#4. Are You Lonesome Tonight...? by Doc. Klein's LabRat. The threat of Nightfall looms over the world in this adaptation of the episode "All Shook Up." As time runs out, two people, alone and afraid, take solace in one another, try to find some shred of meaning in their lives ... and find that hope and love are shining constants in even the seemingly most disasterous of times.

This is one that I've been wanting to read for awhile, and thanks to seeing it posted here by Ultra Woman, I finished it recently. Great, great story--I really enjoyed it whole-heartedly thumbsup )
I have to agree, Laura. I know I've read that one more than once. Apparently, it takes more than once for a title to stick in my head. clap This is one of my favorite reveals.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.