I am currently reading M.L. Thompson's Blind Superman\'s Bluff . The archive teaser for this story is, "What might have happened if Superman's eyesight hadn't been restored in the episode "The Eyes Have It" -- leaving Lois and Clark to grapple with a new set of realities?"
I read that one just last week. I wrote a similarly-themed story for another fandom years ago and am currently working on a sequel for it, so I was curious about it when I came across it while looking for something to read. I enjoyed it and ended up staying up all night reading it from beginning to end.

Another old story I recently read is one I read years ago that popped into my mind, so I had to read it again.

Pretty, Pretty Clark by Laura S.
"On a routine trip to Smallville, Lois and Clark have some adventures in babysitting and find out some rather remarkable things about their own feelings toward one another. Ficathon fic."

The story is both cute and amusing. There is one moment in particular that I just had to reread the story for, but I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't read the story yet.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"