I was thinking... Would anyone be interested in a thread here comparable to the "50 Book Challenge" thread in the Off Topic folder? I thought we might share whatever older fanfic we have just finished reading with the group. The description could include a link to the TOC on this site or to the story on the archive, along with a brief description of the story. (Said description might simply be the summaries used in the archive.) The description could also include the reader's (non-spoiler) thoughts or opinions on the story.

An example:
I am currently reading M.L. Thompson's Blind Superman\'s Bluff . The archive teaser for this story is, "What might have happened if Superman's eyesight hadn't been restored in the episode "The Eyes Have It" -- leaving Lois and Clark to grapple with a new set of realities?"

I am very much enjoying this story. Although there are small amounts of A-plot in it, it is primarily a B-plot driven story. The author is quite adept in her handling of both dialog and emotions. She has an enviable ability to make even the most mundane scenes fascinating. Based on what I have read of the story so far, I would highly recommend it.

---

I would suggest only including in this thread stories that were fully posted a minimum of, say, half a year ago, on the assumption that people interested in the more current stories would be more likely simply to look at the recent FDK threads.

So, what do you think?

Joy,
Lynn