Good work, Paul! wink

I enjoyed very much these threads (the original story and the comments). And of course I had no idea who AltClark might be... of course your name crossed my mind once, but it was not the only one...considering I know very few about the differences between UK and US English blush

Paul, I'm very glad you decided not to give up. It would be a pity.

Good work for Carole too wink

Well I don't know what you think, but I have to suggest that if someone has any good ideas about this kind of audience participation stories, they should go for it. I don't know who was the first who had this idea, but I don't think it could be considered as plagiarism, or any other kind of immitation. Having this idea, it would be like we were not allowed to write Tank Endings!

Preparing a story like this is not so simple, of course, but I think it's very interesting and I am going to encourage every following attempt.

Hmm... So we know who AltClark is, who AltLois is, who Andrus is... H.G. Wells is next, I think wink

Congratulations once again to Paul for your brilliant idea and the way you worked on this Alt universe.

See ya all soon.
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...