Thank you for the comments, FOLCs. Sounds like the verdict is for me to keep posting. I'm glad to hear it. smile

Breanna,

I suppose it depends on your definition of "fanfic." I would consider "The Clark Letters" to be a fic. It's a story that uses characters from the show. This is just a thread for fun, but it's also a fic.

I'm sorry if I confused you by posting in the "Lois and Clark" section, but I thought it would be more in character to post there.

Wendy,

LabRat summed up my feelings fairly well. As I tried to indicate with my first post, I have read "The Clark Letters," but I'm also aware that it has been a couple of years since it was posted. There are new FOLCs now who never participated in that story, and I figured it would still be fun for the ones who had. I also figured that this was a new angle.

Thank you for your comments, too.

As for my identity, I will "unmask" when the story is complete or when I leave town on holiday later this summer, whichever comes first. Until then, I won't respond to guesses; eventually, you might guess right and then what would I do? I am, however, still interested in hearing your guesses. I hope you don't think that unfair.

I think that covers everyone. Thanks again for your comments, FOLCs. I'm glad you're enjoying the story. I'll keep posting. I hope you will keep posting, too.

AltClark

"Well, what he can't do, it doesn't matter. It's the idea of Superman. Someone to believe in. Someone to build a few hopes around. Whatever he can do, that's enough." - Lois Lane