Mel,

I want to thank you for your participation. I'm glad you took the time. I'm sorry it didn't pan out; it was a very good idea.

I also want to let you know that Lex's fate was one of the few things I had figured out before I started posting. I did mention him briefly in my first post, but no one picked up on it. Because it didn't come up, I never got a chance to insert that detail into the story. So thanks for giving me the opportunity.

While I'm writing, I wanted to ask everyone about Claude's last name. I thought it was appropriate for the character, but after I posted I realised that some might find it at least mildly objectionable. Was anyone offended by it?

Finally, there's something I need to say about the story itself. Now that the bad guys have been captured and the plot explained, there's really only one thing left: finding Lois. I have a feeling it won't be long now that everything else has been squared away.

The reason I mention this is that finding Lois is going to, for lack of a better term, end everything in one sweeping post. There really isn't anything else I can do with it, but I thought I'd give you fair warning. At least we've fully explored the plot, expanded Clark's universe and hopefully had some fun along the way. I know I have.

AltClark

"Well, what he can't do, it doesn't matter. It's the idea of Superman. Someone to believe in. Someone to build a few hopes around. Whatever he can do, that's enough." - Lois Lane