The poll, as posted, is extremely biased. Talk about putting words into people's mouths! So many of the options are given the worst possible spin! *shakes head sadly* Really doesn't mesh with your claim that you want to hear "the other side."

But I'll assume that you've merely used poor phrasing, and really are interested in hearing other views.

I don't celebrate Christmas because I don't believe Christianity to be true -- but I have enough respect for the faith of my Christian friends that I would NEVER phrase that as the poll option did!

I don't believe religious symbols (of any religion) belong as part of government-sponsored parades or displays. So I say no to City Hall nativities -- but if the bank (or church) across the street wants to have one, go ahead.

You asked for links. Here\'s one.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun