Originally posted by Mouserocks:
[b]Where You Want to Be by 2015

Because that's what this really is, and it seems a lot more motivational than just "resolutions" which I'll forget I made until next year. :p Might just be the kick in the pants I need.

So, what are the top five(ish) things you want to have accomplished by 2015?[/b]
Since my resolutions are basically the same as that goal, here are the ones I've come up with so far:

#1: Sleep more and on time.
#2: Finish Wrong Clark. wallbash
#3: Laugh more... mostly thinking I'll be able to accomplish both #1 & #2 within the same year...and yell less.
#4: Be more concise in my writing lol
#5: Get a job... well, one of those that pays in real money and allows me to talk to people within 25 years of my age, get out of the house every once in a while, and use my brain.
#6: Spend more quality time with my children and hubby, doing things *I* want to do, which doesn't include chores.
#7: Teach my husband (I've been together with for 20 years) what are an appropriate gift for his wife. SOCKS, and just socks, are not on that list. :rolleyes: /in case you're wondering, yes, I often base Clark's lunkheadedness on my hubby. Write what you know, people./
#8: Teach myself to spoil myself more and my kids less... included in this, use the gym membership I signed up for, at least once a week (or more) for me and not them.
#9: Get my kids how to listen and to hear.... hmmm. [Linked Image] And my hubby.
#10: Learn to live in the present, that life's a gift, and I should appreciate the good life, kids, and hubby that I have.

BONUS- Non-goal milestone: Drinking.
Would this be starting or stopping, Mouse? wink

You should bump up our 2013 Resolutions to the top and we can all see how well we've done, or not. (I have a sinking feeling my top two items haven't changed since last January. blush )

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.