Hmmmm... This year's going to be a bit of a challenge.

1) Get ONE story finished and posted. Whether it's "When Pheromones Attack!," "Late Night Phone Call," "A Super Date in the Clouds" or even a story from my anti-universe is up to me.

2) Buy and move into a new house (we've been on the house-hunting market for a while but we keep waffling on ether hubby wants to stay in the area or move even further afield).

3) Birthday parties for both boys (1 year for Solomon, 2 year for War'n Peace) (I have to spell out this sort of thing because if I don't I will never happen and they will feel disapointed in the long run.)

4) If we don't move houses, at least move the office into the library, War'n Peace into the former office, and get him a real twin (or at least real toddler) bed (so Solomon can move into his and War'n Peace's room in another 6-9 months)]

5) Clean the kitchen to sparkling, and get the living room clean with minimal toys in it.

6) Make dinner at home for a full month. (picnics count)

7) Schedule one date night a month without the boys

8) Try to read more books that are NOT for my boys (starting with Lois Lane: A Celebration of 75 years from my husband).

9) Do more research on the local Breweries/local beer of the past or the local newspapers in the past. The second will lead to...

10) Splitting and re-writing a school research paper for my history of mass media class into two articles that I'll submit to the local history museum's "Heartland Heritage Collection.")

Lots of stuff, not a lot of time. A new little one in the mix that was unexpected at the time of my resolution list in 2013, we'll see what gets done (poke and prod me once a month on those stories, I intend to post every one even if it's years down the line, but I need people to help keep them in the forefront.)

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)