Originally posted by Lady Loisette:
I’ve been part of a few fandoms over the years, Smallville, Heroes, Chuck. I have been less active in those fandoms since the shows ended, but still participate in forums and discussions for them, just not as much. In relation to my involvement in the Chuck fandom, I moderate a forum for one of the actresses from the show, Yvonne Strahovski. I also help run the main site the forum is part of. In addition I completely run the gallery doing screencaps and such. I have a lot of responsibilities to take care of and at times the workload can become a bit overwhelming, but I enjoy it.

As for fanfic, I kinda got involved accidentally, writing it anyway. My original intention was to write only one fic which I needed to write for personal reasons. After that though, more and more stories kept following. Most of my writing has been for Chuck, though I have written a few for Heroes as well. I haven’t written anything for L&C yet, but I am considering giving it a try sometime. I was thinking of possibly trying one of the monthly challenges.
Now you've got me curious about which Chuck stories you've written. I wrote one that by the end of the series was not really negated at all featuring General Beckman and Roan Montgomery that took place post "Chuck vs. the Seduction." I don't think I posted it anywhere but on my Livejournal but I think it ought to. It was one of the first fanfics I've ever written. I just re-read it and it still holds up (although completely unbeta-d).

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)