I’ve been part of a few fandoms over the years, Smallville, Heroes, Chuck. I have been less active in those fandoms since the shows ended, but still participate in forums and discussions for them, just not as much. In relation to my involvement in the Chuck fandom, I moderate a forum for one of the actresses from the show, Yvonne Strahovski. I also help run the main site the forum is part of. In addition I completely run the gallery doing screencaps and such. I have a lot of responsibilities to take care of and at times the workload can become a bit overwhelming, but I enjoy it.

As for fanfic, I kinda got involved accidentally, writing it anyway. My original intention was to write only one fic which I needed to write for personal reasons. After that though, more and more stories kept following. Most of my writing has been for Chuck, though I have written a few for Heroes as well. I haven’t written anything for L&C yet, but I am considering giving it a try sometime. I was thinking of possibly trying one of the monthly challenges.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"