Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Originally posted by Lady Loisette:
[b]As for fanfic, I kinda got involved accidentally, writing it anyway. My original intention was to write only one fic which I needed to write for personal reasons. After that though, more and more stories kept following. Most of my writing has been for Chuck, though I have written a few for Heroes as well. I haven’t written anything for L&C yet, but I am considering giving it a try sometime. I was thinking of possibly trying one of the monthly challenges.
That's always how it starts... Just using characters as a funnel for your emotions... and then, everything sort of explodes out of control. Embrace the madness. laugh (I used my story "Distraught" to work through some major issues of mine.) Definitely write for the boards! The little monthly challenges are a perfect way to dip your toe into the waters. hyper [/b]
Yeah, instead of one I now have 39 completed stories and a few more in progress.

I have one of the challenges in mind. I'm just waiting to see what the rules/requirements for it are.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"