Labby - Bruce is the *reason* why I finally broke and joined Twitter. I read a few days later that he'd broken the news that the Evil Dead remake is definitely happening from his Twitter account. That's when I knew that I had to join - even if only to follow him. Of course, I follow more than just him...

But I think we need to add message boards under the social networking heading. I know most people only think of Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter. But through message boards, my social network has vastly increased to include wonderful friends around the globe. I've got all of you here on this board, Zoom's boards, 2 different Xena boards, and a Lion King board that I only pop into occassionally. And I used to have another Xena board, a Hercules one, and a Jack of All Trades one, but those have since shut down.

And if we include message boards into the mix, consider me an incurable addict (and happy to be so!).

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon