Oh these thing are fun!!

What is the last ...

1. Song you listened to? ''It's Not Supposed To Go Like That'' by Rascal Flatts

2. Thing you ate? A sandwich

3. Thing you drank? Milk

4. Movie you saw in a theater? I saw ''Definitely, Maybe'' in theaters yesterday. Can't get more recent than that goofy

5. TV show you watched? ''Lost''

6. Sporting event you watched? A football match, although it has been a couple of years blush

7. Book you read? Well, it's a Dutch book, but I'm going to say the title anyway goofy ''De zomer van '45'' ("The summer of '45") by Carel Donck and Ella weisbrod

8. Fic you read? I read ''Platonic'' by Sue.S again for my birthday Friday goofy

9. Vacation you took? About a month ago, or less I went to the the Ardennen . I was nice and we walked A LOT!!

10. Web site you visited? (other than this one)? http://mcleodsdaughters.forumup.nl/ It's a Dutch site for another tv-show I like a lot goofy

And a couple of bonus questions:
11. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep? I set my alarm clock and listen to a little bit of music.

12. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Well, after setting my alarm clock off, I get breakfast.

13. What color are your shoes today? Black.

Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet