1. Song you listened to? "April Skies" by Jesus and Mary Chain
2. Thing you ate? Chicken taco
3. Thing you drank? Dr. Pepper
4. Movie you saw in a theater? It's been so long I've forgotten.
5. TV show you watched? Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I'm developmentally delayed and saw the show for the first time ever last night)
6. Sporting event you watched? I re-watched the Patriots self-destructing in the Super Bowl again a couple of weeks ago. Good times. Good times.
7. Book you read? (nerd alert) "The Uncrowned Kings of England: The Black History of the Dudleys and the Tudor Throne"
8. Fic you read? I hate to say, because I still haven't left them FDK. blush
9. Vacation you took? The last major vacation I took was two years ago when I went to Ireland for two weeks. I wish I was still there...
10. Web site you visited?(other than this one)? Hulu.com (which is where I got the free downloads of Buffy)

And a couple of bonus questions:
11. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep? Set the sleep timer on my TV
12. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Hit snooze.
13. What color are your shoes today? I wore black open-toed heels (because Tuesday is the one day when I'm at the corp. office and don't walk to work. Any other day of the week you'll find me in running shoes.)

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis