Goody. A poll. I love these things.

1. Song you listened to? Luke & Leia's theme from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi laugh
2. Thing you ate? A Lean Cuisine Chicken Club Flat Bread Fold-over thingy... very good
3. Thing you drank? Water Bottle
4. Movie you saw in a theater? I think I would have to say Juno also. I don't see very many movies in the theater these days...
5. TV show you watched? Hmmm... I guess that would have to be X-files on Netflix. I don't actually watch TV-TV very much cause we don't have cable frown
6. Sporting event you watched? Tough one... I sort of watched the Houston Rockets play ... someone the other day. You can see how well I payed attention.
7. Book you read? Children of the Mind by Orson Scott Card
8. Fic you read? I've been reading so many parts lately. Complete fic? I'd have to say Green Fever. And what an excellent fic it was.
9. Vacation you took? My hubby and I went to Disney World over Christmas Break.
10. Web site you visited? (other than this one)? Facebook & Gmail

Bonus: dance
11. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep? I usually like to read a bit before sleeping but my hubby usually wants to talk so... either/or.
12. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Pretty much the same as Jenn. I hit my snooze about 5 times (I set my alarm about an hour before I really need to get up so I feel like I get more sleep), then roll out of bed and usually say, "this sucks."
13. What color are your shoes today? Dark Blue

Yay! Let's have more polls. These are fun!

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw