My official job title is Senior Technician in the department of Internet Tech Support.

My unofficial title is everything else. I track employee scheduling (such as noting when someone calls out), I update our knowledgebase (web programming work), I do the Lead Tech's jobs when one calls out, occasionally listen to calls, occasionally take calls when we get busy. Some days I'm incredibly busy, and others I'm sitting here going out of my mind with boredom and playing Griddlers all day.

Originally posted by gr8shadesofElvis:
I do live-in care work. Yes, people actually trust, and pay me to look after their sick or elderly relatives! goofy
My aunt does that. She's a Comfort Keeper, and she often talks fondly of her "old ladies" that she helps. She even won an award for it in 2005. From the way she talks about it, it sounds like a really great job. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited